PDA

View Full Version : Boxing day sale

WWWD
12-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Is anyone going to J&L's this year for boxing day? I'm still a bit ****ed that they hiked up the prices just before the sale last year only to find out after that waiting in line for an hour got me basically the same price as if I had come the next week.

I already know that they marked up the price of the Wavebox that I wanted this year.

Chad
12-20-2006, 09:16 PM
I had actualy forgotten all about that..

I usualy only get salt or something for the boxing day sales. Unless they have something I really need.. I won't be getting much if anything.

andresont
12-20-2006, 10:08 PM
Yep… last year I was watching the wavebox and streams and they did jack up the prices , so after discount it was about 4.5% off the regular price.
I just bought a wave box few weeks ago and now it comes in black color, propeller is monoblock (one piece) now.
I wonder if there are still people out there who believes in holiday price drop, I’d better wait till January when it is really on sale providing you know the regular price then you can see if it is worth getting.

Sushiman
12-21-2006, 03:09 AM
The so called Boxing Day sales are getting weaker each year. 10% is hardly a bargin. I've been shopping at J&L since they first opened up and watched them slip service-wise each and every year (since they expanded really). Now, I stick with them for their drygood pricing but that's about it. The price hike nonsense did it for me.

DEAD_BY_DAWN
12-21-2006, 04:37 AM
King Ed's has some nice specials planned out for this year ;)

zulu_principle
12-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Maybe King Ed's should sponsor the board.

albert_dao
12-21-2006, 05:47 AM
Maybe King Ed's should sponsor the board.

Hey John, something's biting you, LOL.

niloc16
12-21-2006, 08:03 AM
:biggrin: oh the tangled web we weave.

Pan
12-21-2006, 08:25 AM
:biggrin: oh the tangled web we weave.

speak for yourself...no silk comes outta my butt :)