PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the shark show on Travel Escape ?

EmilyB
12-18-2006, 05:51 AM
It was on a couple nites ago, channel 527. About Cocos Island. I can't seem to find an online link but it was amazing.

Rainbow wrasses cleaning silvertip sharks, but the best was angelfish and butterflyfish cleaning hammerheads.

Very cool.

danny zubot
12-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Sounds cool. Do you remember what it was called?

Did you catch the doc. on discovery last Sunday about sperm whales? It done really well in CG, and portrayed the life of an 80 year old sperm whale.

DiscusZ
12-18-2006, 10:50 PM
I saw it as well I think it was Sharks of the Deep or something like that. I know at one point there were down 250 feet looking for this one type of shark.

ya I like the cleaning of the hammerhead as well..

Richard_Dicosimo
12-19-2006, 12:24 AM
i have downloaded several good episodes from the pbs shows and stuff off of www.isohunt.com and www.thepiratebay.org they are torrents sites but u can find any show on there. i downloaded all of discovery channels shark week episodes the other day.

Richard

Tarolisol
12-19-2006, 03:07 AM

Did you catch the doc. on discovery last Sunday about sperm whales? It done really well in CG, and portrayed the life of an 80 year old sperm whale.

I saw this a couple times, it was even on here in hawaii the other night.

Palster
12-20-2006, 03:53 AM

I'm watching it right now on the Travel Channel (Channel 527 on Bell Express Vu). The show is called Dive to Shark Volcano. Awesome footage, I just wish I would have hit the record button on my PVR receiver.