PDA

View Full Version : Dragonface Pipefish - Seen one?

Jaws
12-14-2006, 04:08 PM
I've been looking for one of these for a while but have been unsuccessful. I've noticed that fish stores order them periodically but they only seem to receive green alligator pipefish which are very similar but not quite what I'm looking for. Has anyone seen one for sale?

saltwaterseahorses
03-15-2009, 04:51 PM
i dont live in victoria but i know that theres a place in nanaimo mall im not sure which one but theres a store called myfishtank and theresa another one by the scotia bank:mrgreen:

marie
03-15-2009, 04:59 PM
JL had some in a few weeks ago, they had them on their new and noteworthy page. I picked one up and so far is doing great...

saltwaterseahorses
03-15-2009, 05:08 PM
JL had some in a few weeks ago, they had them on their new and noteworthy page. I picked one up and so far is doing great...
um i was wondering if youve ever gone to aquatic addictions its in abbotsford?THey sell really nice fish there:biggrin::mrgreen::biggrin:

marie
03-15-2009, 05:10 PM
um i was wondering if youve ever gone to aquatic addictions its in abbotsford?THey sell really nice fish there:biggrin::mrgreen::biggrin:

I would love to go to aquatic addictions but I live in Powell River and everything I get is shipped up to me...maybe if they ever get a website going I'd order from them too :mrgreen:

saltwaterseahorses
03-17-2009, 11:51 PM
I would love to go to aquatic addictions but I live in Powell River and everything I get is shipped up to me...maybe if they ever get a website going I'd order from them too :mrgreen:
yeah, the aquatic addictions has a website just type in aquatic addictions and then the first websiteb is it its actually alot like canreef just a different color of backround and when you type something in it comes up different.:question:

Borderjumper
03-18-2009, 12:12 AM
yeah, the aquatic addictions has a website just type in aquatic addictions and then the first websiteb is it its actually alot like canreef just a different color of backround and when you type something in it comes up different.:question:

All I get is a "site under construction" page??

marie
03-18-2009, 12:38 AM
All I get is a "site under construction" page??

Thats all I've been getting too