JOSH
12-12-2006, 07:00 PM
id be interested if someone wanted to split one

red rings
double blue
and maybe BalhoFiya

Delphinus
12-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I've already placed my order with Patwa and was just going to wait a couple days to see if anyone else wanted in on the shipping. I haven't made arrangements to pay him yet though.

I didn't really want to make myself as a coordinator and order stuff on people behalf's, although I guess if I had to I can, it's just that if someone were buying zoos on their own, they'd PM Patwa, arrange for whatever ... the only thing we're consolidating here is the shipping and maybe one of us (me?) has to pay him for the shipping and then when they come we square up on the shipping between ourselves. Make any sense?

As for timing .. I was thinking this weekend, although last I heard there's a cold snap coming. Maybe it's better to get it done before then but I haven't had a chance check when it's due. I'm completely buried here at work at the moment but maybe later this afternoon I can sit down and try to nail down the final logistics.

Delphinus
12-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Ok weather is supposed to get a little colder for the weekend .. so let's call today the deadline.

Get in touch with Patwa, pay him, etc. ASAP and let's see if we can aim to have the shipment sent out tomorrow for a Thursday morning delivery.

Delphinus
12-14-2006, 04:30 PM
Update

Looking at a Saturday delivery for these.

I understand there are a number of people jumping in on this but I don't know as yet the final tally as to who's really in. I've paid for the shipping so if you're in on this, it's me you'll have to square up with on that. But it's JSTR who you will have to pick up the frags from since he's better able to receive the whole shipment than I am.

So - if you don't know JSTR, if you don't mind send him a courtesy PM saying that you'll be picking up some zoos from him on Saturday.

When we know what time the shipment will be arriving, we'll post an update with that info here.

JOSH
12-14-2006, 05:59 PM
how much will shipping be?

Delphinus
12-15-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm not sure the exact amount but it will be a democratic splitting amongst all of us. So if there are 5 of us then $10 each. I think there are 5 people in on this but I'll wait to hear the final tally from Patwa.

andestang
12-16-2006, 04:50 PM
So when is this showing, have'nt got ant PM's back from anybody.

Delphinus
12-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Sorry man I'm typing in PM's right now. Yours is next :p