PDA

View Full Version : Next Reef Club Meeting

Seriak
10-25-2002, 04:29 PM
Hey All,

The next reef meeting you guys have, count me in. I will bring the grub. Everyone like McDonalds. I would even be willing to have it at my house; however, my tank isn't much to look at right now. Let me know what you guys think.

Chris

PS Happy Birthday Canadian Man

Delphinus
10-25-2002, 04:44 PM
Mmmm, McDonald's :lol:

It'd be great to see your setup, Chris!

I still have to host a meeting myself. But, right now ... things are so topsy turvey with one tnak coming down and another going up. Soon, hopefully, just not yet..

AJ_77
10-25-2002, 06:54 PM
Hey Chris,
Are you coming to the meeting Tuesday night at Bob's?? No grub required, but it would be good to meet some of "da guys" so you know what you're getting into, hosting a meeting down the road... :wink:

Sounds like there will be a good mix of familiar and new faces there.

Cheers,
Alan

TANGOMAN
10-25-2002, 07:10 PM
Hey Tony, this is probably a dumb question but what's a "tnak"? You say topsy,turvey. Shall we add tipsey...? It's not even noon yet man!

Delphinus
10-25-2002, 07:46 PM
Tnaks .... if you go to the plumbing "isle" at Home Depot (it's right next to the plumbing "aisle") and you will see wide assortment of tnaks.

(See .... two can play at this spell-checker thing .... So there!!)

Seriak
10-25-2002, 08:53 PM
When is your next meeting? I know it is up in Nuk tiuk tuk. (Spelling) Quite a long drive, but I don't think I am busy. This Tuesday right?

TANGOMAN
10-25-2002, 10:16 PM
What's wrong with my spelling of isle ? It's in the dictionary, "an island, especially one of comparatively small size". Ya, ya thats's it. Ya' never been to Home Depot in...aaah, Queensland? Ya, thats the one. The plumbing aisle is surrouned by water...the "plumbing isle"...
Anyway, looking forward to Tues. right, er, night...

Delphinus
10-25-2002, 11:09 PM
Surrouned???

Bob I
10-25-2002, 11:37 PM
All this spelling fun aside ( I get in trouble when I try to correct spelling :( ) , and back to the subject of the meeting. I did not dream of the number of responses when I volunteered for this. Those of you who have been here know how small my place is. I am not certain if I can accommodate more than about six or eight people. Maybe we should have confirmation as to who is planning on attending. So far I have Tony, Jon, Tman, Alan, Evan more or less confimed. That is five. Any more??

Seriak
10-28-2002, 05:49 PM
Come on, I had over 24 people in my small house a couple of years ago for the surviver finale. I had never seen so many sardins in one place before. I will hold off meeting you guys for now if space is a concern. I will definatley make the next one.

Let me know.

Chris

rossb
10-28-2002, 07:31 PM
I'll just drop by. If it's too crowded I'll just stand by the window and read lips...Next time you can have it at my place...it is not far from the current location ... I'd offer this time but my tank isn't here yet and we'd only be able to stand around and talk about how ugly my dog was...and how stupid it is that I have 6 goldfish in a 90 gallon tank.

Delphinus if you tell me how many bags of sand you have, and brought them I could make sure i had some cash for ya...plus what time your going to show up...in case i'm standing at the window.

ross

Bob I
10-29-2002, 03:08 AM
I will hold off meeting you guys for now if space is a concern. I will definatley make the next one.

It should be no problem, if you want to drop by you may certainly do so. :D

TANGOMAN
10-29-2002, 03:30 AM
Hey Bob, I'll be unable to "crowd" into your place tomorrow night. My Grandma is passing through town and I'd like to visit with her. I was looking forward you meeting you and all the others in addition to admiring your set-up. Hopefuly next time.

kgb
10-31-2002, 07:36 PM
just a question but when is the next meeting?
i had to work (which was really lame ) so i couldn't come and i am ching to see other peeps tanks

Canadian Man
10-31-2002, 08:10 PM
Well I think It's going to be at my house????
Unless anyone else chimes in but My set up is looking cool now so I would like to show it off.

Anyhoo I will see what the calender looks like at home tonight and try to organize some details.
Probably near the end or middle of Nov.

cheers

Delphinus
10-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Well it hardly seems fair to you Jon if you host one twice before I host one once ...

Can we maybe have it at my place? Problem is I need two weeks before things look OK. So if you want to do it sooner then I guess I have to bow out. :(

Canadian Man
10-31-2002, 08:55 PM
Ok Fine.....
:D
Just Set a date Tony and If you need 2 weeks then set it for middle of NOV.
What Ever works for you.

Seriak
11-01-2002, 04:13 PM
Let me guess,

Tony lives in the North. Either way. I will be there

Bob I
11-01-2002, 05:08 PM
Nice try, Tony lives way down South. :D At least to me. I have to pack a lunch to go there, and for Jon, I have to make hotel reservations. :D :D

Seriak
11-01-2002, 05:22 PM
Well I am a block or so North of Jon. So it works for me.

Delphinus
11-01-2002, 05:32 PM
Then you're about three blocks west of me. Well, maybe 4 blocks. I'm down by 7/11 / PetroCan if that helps.

Seriak
11-01-2002, 05:43 PM
I am up by the James Mckevit 146th Turn off.

That works out well.

kgb
11-01-2002, 07:07 PM
hey tony if you need any help moving or seting up tanks i will help you get ready
:P