PDA

View Full Version : WMR PHOSaR

Der_Iron_Chef
12-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey All:

I've been unable to locate any Warner Marine Research PHOSaR available online from any Canadian retailers! Does anyone know where, if at all, some of this is available in Canada? I'd rather not have to have it shipped across the border if I can avoid it.

Does anyone have experience with this stuff? According to my research, it seems a lot better than Phosban or Rowaphos or anything else.

As well, would it be okay to use in a canister filter withOUT a media bag? Its pelleted form, as opposed to the typical granular media lends me to believe that it *might* be okay to do so. If not, biting the bullet and buying a phosphate reactor.

One more thing--would anyone located in Calgary be interested in splitting shipping and going in for some of this? The prices are good (ie. $51.90USD for 1000g).

Thanks Guys. And Gals.

Cheers!

~Drew~

Pescador
12-11-2006, 12:34 AM
That's why I originally went into Elite cause I knew they carried Warner stuff. They said they could order it and I think they said it was a little cheaper than Rowaphos. (which is $49 500g)
Anyway, I'll try some out if you want to split.

Der_Iron_Chef
12-11-2006, 03:54 AM
Hey--yeah, haven't seen it at Elite, myself. If you want to buy a 500g container and split shipping, it would be $42 each. So let me know for sure and I'll order it!

Pescador
12-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Sure I'll try one and split shipping.