PDA

View Full Version : Allow Myself too intoduce.... Myself

Dyspnea
12-05-2006, 03:49 AM
Well after a long break from posting here i have returned. I used to be pretty active on the boards, as well attending the meets in Calgary and Edmonton. This isn't the same name as last time (cause i can't remember it :p)

Returning to school and the loss of a loved one also didn't help my enjoyment of the hobbie but the main factor was my tank crash in july 04 i became pretty discouraged. I lost 95% on my corals, Fortunatly all my clams and all but two fish survived the devastation my tank has still never fully recovered.

But i'm back with a vengence :p I've had my new system 20g long with 20g sump running for nearly 2months (live rock only).The only way i saw getting my tank back too the way it was, was too start from scratch. Within the next week or two i will begin to tranfers the livestock and begin to dissamble my 75g. Now my new system will be quite a bit smaller, but i hope too be able to keep it when i move too edmonton or calgary in the fall for school :)

But it's good to be back

robzilla
12-05-2006, 04:25 AM
welcome back, please keep us updated with your new tanks progress :)

krisalexander
12-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Glad to hear another hobbiest getting back into things, keep us posted with pictures.

kris

muck
12-05-2006, 04:39 AM
Jesse?

Dyspnea
12-05-2006, 04:54 AM
Jesse?

Yuppers...:confused:

muck
12-05-2006, 05:08 AM
lol.. The only person I could think of from Sylvan Lake.

Your old username was Stretch btw. :mrgreen:

Welcome back!!

woodcarver
12-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Welcome back. Any photo's or details would be of interest :) :)
............................Dave

Dyspnea
12-05-2006, 05:31 AM
lol.. The only person I could think of from Sylvan Lake.

Your old username was Stretch btw. :mrgreen:

Welcome back!! Ah yea oh well:P

Welcome back. Any photo's or details would be of interest :) :)
............................Dave

Well photos of the new tank are kinda ponitless :p at least until my pendant arrives, which should be by friday :) I'd rather not post photos of the old one :(

Details on the tank are pretty basic, I self drilled the tank 3 times with my dremel 1 for the over flow and 2 for the return, which is feed off my T4 from the 20g sump, which hold my euro-reef skimmer (back in action after a user error :rolleyes: :P) i hope to have a calcium reactor in the near future too keep my clammes happy :)

I will certainly post many photos when things are more together :)

Bob I
12-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Welcome back. Now if teevee were to return the old gang would all be here.:biggrin:

saltynuts
12-05-2006, 03:56 PM
welcome back!
good to see you come back!