PDA

View Full Version : And you thought Edmonton drivers were bad....

Murminator
12-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Crazy intersection in India

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM

MoeReefer
12-05-2006, 12:54 AM
holy crap. did you watch the one of the guy crossing the road???
that is insane. its like Froggy!! i think George Castanza was filming.

cheers

kuatto
12-05-2006, 01:05 AM
Its funny in all that they didn't have one accident,lol,kinda reminds me of Bosnia.

mr_alberta
12-05-2006, 03:14 AM
I think those drivers are pretty good. Put that same situation here in Edmonton and see what happens. Actually, just go to any 4 way stop in Edmonton and see the gong show that ensues :lol:

AndyL
12-05-2006, 04:17 AM
I want to send this to calgary city planners...

Strange how in that ?2mins? there wasn't a single accident - Yet here in calgary, pretty much daily someone forgets / ignores the barricades at the c-train crossings...

I have newfound respect for indian drivers! Beat the crap outta canajun drivers!

Delphinus
12-05-2006, 06:10 AM
When I first saw that video, the comment I heard was "if that isn't an argument for outsourcing to India I don't know what is .. if they can handle that they can handle anything." No kidding.. it's truly neat to watch. They just .. deal with it. Amazing. I can't drive 1km without some moron splashing rocks onto my windsheild because he can't get around me fast enough, or some slowpoke who doesn't realize that it's OK to do the limit once the snow has melted. :lol:

Beverly
12-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Turn you the volume up on your computer. Horns are honking almost all the time. Man, can they drive, though :crazyeye: