PDA

View Full Version : 170 gal for sale

Skimmerking
12-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Well it's time to take the plunge and downsize. I'm buying the tank from Flatlander. his 65 mega flow. I'm going to Afghanistan in the upcoming ear and really think its time to make it smaller.
1. reason is I'm a firm believer in Water changes and doing them on a huge scale will drain my pocket book.
SO with out further ado.
the tank is drill for 2x 1.25 " durso's, the hole the tank is in mint condition 60x27x24 with one center brace. the glass in the tank is 1/2"
with 2 over flows. looking to get $350. I'm loosing money on the tank just wanna get rd of it to make room for the newer tank..
any questions Email me at mtw@mts.net for some reason my pm isnt working

kellehar
12-03-2006, 10:56 PM
good luck over there (already had my turn on TF-106) and watch out for Afghanie man love thursday. You'll know what I mean when you get there.
Good luck with your sale

Skimmerking
12-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Ya I know what you mean I have heard about them.. WHat unit are ya with. I'm going over with the M777 as a DET Comd Or Recce. since I'm in the Guns

this will be my 6th tour over there

mike

kellehar
12-03-2006, 11:36 PM
Im a trucker with 1 svc bn, and went over as NSE TN so like you I spent most of my time out of camp driving around the country side. Just watch out for IED alley in the Panjway and stay safe.

woodcarver
12-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Hey Guys, Just read your posts and want to say thanks for what you are doing and add my wishes that you return safe and sound.

Had a couple of years in BAOR in the sixties but,fortunately for me Germany was pretty quiet in those days .

Good luck
............................Dave