PDA

View Full Version : FT Mantis Shrimp Van

dockrat
11-29-2006, 07:59 PM
I will be moveing at the end of the month and will try to catch the hicth hiker mantis shrimp that i have, I dont know what type or how big he is I have only seen him twice, I would like to trade him to a good home for a frag of zoos, or rics if i can catch him... I can't check the board or my pms offen (because i have canced shaw) will do my best between lunch breaks and after work... pic up in port moody some time next week after the move (to be determained at a later time)

Please send pics of trades to make shure i dont have the color morph

Midknight
11-29-2006, 08:20 PM
How big a frag and what color zoo's ya lookin' fer?:wink:

dockrat
11-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Not looking for anything huge just a nice frag 10+ polyps (but depends on the morph) im looking for anything blue, pink (have alot of pinks), looking for some egale eyes (my frag got bumped around during the move and i think im going to lose it) but im looking for something i dont have... I also have a lot of zoo frags im going to want to get rid of (after the move) Pm me and we can talk...
Kris

JOSH
12-04-2006, 03:43 AM
got any pics of the mantis yet? if youd ship him express to calgary id be interested, id buy him instead of a trade

sunce_22
03-14-2008, 08:30 AM
I was wonderinf if you still have the shrimp and were willing to sell him. I live in Surrey

GreenSpottedPuffer
03-14-2008, 05:14 PM
This ad is from 2006 :)