PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red Sea Pro Skimmer- ONLY $100! (PENDING)

bulletsworld
11-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Well I thought I had this one sold. The buyer kept asking for more time, weeks went by and then he didn't show up. I waited to long to sell to the next interested buyers. Sorry about that guys. Up for sale again. NO HOLDS.

**Red Sea Prizm Pro Hang-On Skimmer - great condition, works awesome, Can be used as either a hang-on or in-sump protein skimmer. Comes with the original box & instructions. With upgraded kit, the bigger waste collection cup. Suitable for aquariums up to 200 gallons. Heavy duty skimmer. Pump Included :mrgreen:

Will honor the price I was gonna give the last guy.
$100.00 :mrgreen: (Paid over $250)

Specifications:
Height: 20"
Base: 13" x 2-1/2"

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/Skimmer.jpg

PM me if interested!

Bob I
11-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Well I thought I had this one sold. The buyer kept asking for more time, weeks went by and then he didn't show up. I waited to long to sell to the next interested buyers. Sorry about that guys. Up for sale again. NO HOLDS.

**Red Sea Prizm Pro Hang-On Skimmer - great condition, works awesome, Can be used as either a hang-on or in-sump protein skimmer. Comes with the original box & instructions. With upgraded kit, the bigger waste collection cup. Suitable for aquariums up to 200 gallons. Heavy duty skimmer. Pump Included :mrgreen:

Will honor the price I was gonna give the last guy.
$100.00 :mrgreen: (Paid over $250)

Specifications:
Height: 20"
Base: 13" x 2-1/2"

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/Skimmer.jpg

PM me if interested!

You should tell them what I tell them. That is "First come, first served.":biggrin:

bulletsworld
11-30-2006, 04:53 PM
You should tell them what I tell them. That is "First come, first served.":biggrin:

Omg.. Bob's back! :mrgreen: What's this I hear your getting outta hobby though. *sad*

Btw.. good point noted above!

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! THANKS! :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
11-30-2006, 10:53 PM
Skimmer is "PENDING" sale. Will update if one of these guys picks up. :mrgreen:

Lee