PDA

View Full Version : Live rock and sand F/S in Calgary-ALL ROCK SOLD-

Bob I
11-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Now that the Mandarins are gone, I have Live Rock and sand for sale. There is approximately 75 pounds of rock that has been in my system for years. There are some 13 larger pieces and some smaller pieces. The price is $4.00/pound,
There is also the approximately two inch layer of live sugar sized Aragonite I have had for years. It is available for free.:mrgreen:

Send me a PM for quicker attention please.

29/11-2002, 2:00 PM. A few pieces have been sold, but there are still ten nice pieces left.:mrgreen:

Thursday morning there are three pieces left. One is 5 3/4 lbs, one is 8 lbs and the last is 4 3/4 lbs. There is also lots of sand left.

Thursday afternoon all the rock is gone. There is some sand if anyone wants it in the next day or two. After that the tanks and equipment will be put up for sale.:mrgreen:

Pier Pressure
11-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I just bought a 26 gallon salt set up a couple of weeks ago in which I currently only have about 10 pounds of rock. I think another 20 pounds may be in order, and I would also like to get some more live sand. What part of Calgary are you located in? Please PM me the details and perhaps we could stop by later this evening after work.

noelvs
11-29-2006, 01:22 AM
can i have the live sand ?? from where in calgary are you from

bassman
11-29-2006, 11:30 AM
I am very interested in all of it, what area of Calgary are you in?

Pier Pressure
11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Strangely enough, I have been waiting to hear from this member regarding 20 pounds of the live rock and the sand and he has not contacted me. Maybe he has been unaccessible by email the last while or something.

I would really appreciate a reply, and would like to point out I was first to answer the ad :biggrin: .

dunl
11-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Hasn't even been a full day yet, give Bob a chance to reply. :)

Plus, you were the first to reply to the ad. Doesn't necessarily mean that that someone else didn't send a PM, or call him personally first.

Pier Pressure
11-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Sorry if I seem impatient. I just got into this addiction, er, I mean hobby and I really need to add some live rock to my tank as I only have about ten pounds in a 26 gallon tank. Not much filter media there! I have been haunting the forums the last couple weeks as I have been told rock from an established tank is better than rock from a LFS. Plus the expense is quite a bit less. Funny how fast you run out of money in the salt habit!

I replied to his ad less than ten minutes after he posted so I am hopeful that Bob can help me out.

Bob I
11-29-2006, 03:49 PM
I answered all the PM's last evening. I shut the computer off at 9:30 PM. For those who asked, I live in NW Calgary across from Crowfoot Centre.

Pier Pressure
11-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I just joined the forum and I am unsure how to send PM's yet. Is everything gone? If not we could stop by tonight after work.

Bob I
11-29-2006, 04:32 PM
I just joined the forum and I am unsure how to send PM's yet. Is everything gone? If not we could stop by tonight after work.

To send a PM you just click on the user's name. a list of options drops down. One option is "send member a private message"

The rock at this point in time is still here. If it goes I will update the post accordingly.

bassman
11-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Is the rock still in water? and do you have any idea what region it is from?

Bob I
11-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Is the rock still in water?and do you have any idea what region it is from

YES, and NO:mrgreen:

Bob I
11-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Post updated.

Bob I
11-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Mostly sold, but post updated.:mrgreen:

bassman
12-01-2006, 01:11 AM