PDA

View Full Version : F/S pair of Mandarins in Calgary (SOLD)

Bob I
11-25-2006, 06:20 PM
I have for sale a pair of Mandarins (Synchiropus splendides). I have had the female for one year, and she eats Mysis like a maniac. The male has been here since June 22nd. I am not certain what he eats. $40.00 for the pair. ( I had promised these to someone, but he does not answer his PM's :sad: )

This is a First come First served offer. Pickup only.

Fish are sold!!!!!

tranvictor
11-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Bob:

Are these mandarins sold yet? I have a friend coming from Edmonton in a couple of weeks he wants them. If you want to hold them till then, I can come by and pay you for them. Let me know.

Vic

Bob I
11-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Bob:

Are these mandarins sold yet? I have a friend coming from Edmonton in a couple of weeks he wants them. If you want to hold them till then, I can come by and pay you for them. Let me know.

Vic

I would really like to get the fish out of the tank, so I can get on with selling the live rock, and rest of the stuff.:mrgreen:

rtsen
11-28-2006, 01:25 AM
Hey Bob,

I must say, after I seen the Mandarins in your tank, they are on the top of my fish wish list.

I would take them but I dont think my tank is mature enough. Here's my setup:

- running for a month and a half.
- 75 gallon with 100 lb live rock
- 50 lbs of LR and sand came from an established mature tank. The other 50 lbs was bought fully cured at LFS.
- ammonia = nitrite = 0, nitrate = 20.

What do you think?

MikeP
11-28-2006, 01:35 AM
Do you have to sell them as a pair? I don't have room for two in my tank. How big are they?

Thanks

dunl
11-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Hi Bob,
I'm sure they will be gone by then, but if you are still stuck with them this Friday morning, let me know - I am coming down this weekend.

Bob I
11-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Hey Bob,

I must say, after I seen the Mandarins in your tank, they are on the top of my fish wish list.

I would take them but I dont think my tank is mature enough. Here's my setup:

- running for a month and a half.
- 75 gallon with 100 lb live rock
- 50 lbs of LR and sand came from an established mature tank. The other 50 lbs was bought fully cured at LFS.
- ammonia = nitrite = 0, nitrate = 20.

What do you think?

The important thing in my mind is the amount of Live rock. The fish are in a 33 with about 75 pounds of LR, and they are doing fine. The female eats Mysis, so she is no problem, and the male looks fine too after six months. I would say you should be fine.:biggrin:

Bob I
11-28-2006, 03:27 AM
Do you have to sell them as a pair? I don't have room for two in my tank. How big are they?

Thanks

I would prefer that someone takes both. They are not very large. I think around two inches counting the tail.:mrgreen:

rtsen
11-28-2006, 01:44 PM
you got PM

Pier Pressure
11-28-2006, 03:38 PM
I cannot take the mandarins but I am searching for live rock. Please pm me when you have the live rock for sale and I would be happy to take a few pounds off your hands. Thanks!

MikeP
11-28-2006, 04:17 PM
I also need LR, and you have PM about fish.