PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Furniture Store

Johnny Reefer
11-25-2006, 01:55 AM
There used to be a cool furniture store right beside Sports Traders on Discovery Street in Victoria called "Wrought'n Art". They are not there anymore. They specialized in artistic furniture made with wrought iron. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to it. New location and/or name? I can't find them in the phone book or on the web. I bought a CD tower from them a few years back and I need another one and want to match the one I have.

Thanx much,

Chaloupa
11-25-2006, 04:23 AM
Hey Mark-I think I know the store...I loved his stuff...amazing artist..that is/was just by the Value Village wasn't it? I heard that he moved to alberta...doesn't help you much but...really sucks as I wanted some stuff from him. Sarah

Johnny Reefer
11-25-2006, 04:58 AM
..that is/was just by the Value Village wasn't it?
Ya, that's right.

I heard that he moved to alberta...
Dang. That's to bad. Real cool stuff indeed. Eventually, I wanted to get more than just a few CD towers from him. His coffee tables were/are amazing. Well, ...just have to shop around I guess. Thanx for the reply.

Cheers,

Sebae
11-25-2006, 06:20 AM
Try : CUSTOM WROUGHT IRON
Ph: 250-478-4379

Furniture Designers and Custom builders
May be they can replicate the stand you already have.

Johnny Reefer
11-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Try : CUSTOM WROUGHT IRON
Ph: 250-478-4379

Furniture Designers and Custom builders
May be they can replicate the stand you already have.
Thanx. I'll look into that.

Cheers,

Sedgewick
11-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Yup Mike moved to Alberta, his partner is still making the stands, call Island Powder Coating and ask for his number

Johnny Reefer
11-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Yup Mike moved to Alberta, his partner is still making the stands, call Island Powder Coating and ask for his number
Cool. Thanx. Any idea what the former partner's name is?

Edit: Actually...I think I got it on an old business card. Brandon.

Thanx much,

Sedgewick
11-26-2006, 08:44 PM
Brandon s right I think, no problems