PDA

View Full Version : Sith Vs. Wrasse round 1......FIGHT

Darth Wader
11-22-2006, 06:21 PM
So I noticed that my Hammer coral looked like one of my fish had been nipping at the tips. So I kept an eye out to see who the culprit was. And last night, I saw my six line wrasse, nip at one of the tips, and then pretty much chomp it off.
I have never heard of six line doing this, if anybody out there has had this happen or has any ideas of what to do, I would greatly appreciate some advice. I think he underestimates the power of the dark side of the force because I tried the jedi mind trick on him but it didnt work.
Darth Wader.

Der_Iron_Chef
11-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Something that liveaquaria.com won't tell you is that the Six Line Wrasse is impervious to Jedi mind tricks.

Midknight
11-22-2006, 06:47 PM
"This is NOT the coral you want to eat...."

Darth Wader
11-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Damn, without the force I got nothin. Anybody have ideas that dont include the use of the force.

WWWD
11-22-2006, 07:43 PM
If you can I would remove the wrasse and trade him in on a nicer model like a green wrasse or a fairy wrasse. 6lines can get pretty mean when they feel at home in your tank.

Darth Wader
11-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks WWWD, That's kinda what I was thinking I would have to do, just hope I can catch the little guy.