PDA

View Full Version : howdy20012002 group order #2

JOSH
11-21-2006, 02:02 AM
any calgarians looking to get any corals or inverts from howdy, id like to get some rics and stuff so if theres a couple others we can split the shipping

how this works

you pm howdy20012002 with your order and you make your payment to him not including shipping cost, once we hav enough people i place my order and pay all of the shipping and everyones order is shipped to me and when it arrives you pick it up and pay for shipping then

also post your order and total in here

Skimmer Juice
11-21-2006, 02:20 AM
Depending when you were shipping I would get some ricordias aswell.

JOSH
11-21-2006, 03:28 AM
well it would be shipped as soon as there is enough people to make the order worth while maybe 4 or so

SJSobczyk
11-21-2006, 04:00 AM
This time for sure i am in! I will let Howdy know my order.

Thanks

Steve

Der_Iron_Chef
11-21-2006, 05:14 AM
Maybe it's because I'm new and ignorant, but how do I find out WHAT he's selling?! I'd love some ricordias or zoos, but what is available and what is the pricing?

Thx!

howdy20012002
11-21-2006, 12:00 PM
I am actually getting in another order of inverts in this week..probably tomorrow. Once I do get the shipment in I will be posting my prices and stock in my vendor forum.
Is there any interest in acros - frags about 20 bucks and colonies between 50 - 70.00?
I also have about 40 zoo and paly colonies in at this point.
LMK and I will look at bringing some stuff in.
thanks
Neal

JOSH
11-22-2006, 04:06 AM
anyone else interested,
corals are alot nicer in person, and awsome pricing on inverts for people looking for hermits and snails

impreza
11-22-2006, 05:36 AM
I am in for some snails. Acutally, I need quite a few snails! and maybe some other stuff, I need to see what howdy has available first.

Where can I find what Howdy has for sale?

howdy20012002
11-22-2006, 12:02 PM
my vendor forum has one
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26894
I will posting a new one tomorrow when my next shipment comes in
thanks
Neal

SJSobczyk
11-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Hmm with the cold weather coming up this week and the bad reputation of greyhound recently i might just have to get off the bandwagon. Sorry folks!

Steve

howdy20012002
11-22-2006, 02:32 PM
On that note, we may be better off to get them next week
However, I can put a couple of heatpacks in the package. it should be good to go.
LMK
Neal

Finaddict
11-22-2006, 02:34 PM
I to need some snails--- I am waiting to see what the new order has..

Pan
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
I need to make an order as well, I might also be willing to drive up there and get everything (I will for my order most likely). I just havn't decided if i can order for this weekend or i have to wait until next paycheck. So if someone in calgary had a holding tank for everyones order or something like that as i live closer to Red Deer than calgary.

MikeP
11-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Just sent a PM to Howdy when he gets back to me I will know if I'm going to place an order.

JOSH
11-22-2006, 05:58 PM
we will wait until the weater warms up a bit befoer shipping, with heatpacks it should be fine, those packs hold heat well.
so once howdy posts his updated list, if your interested in ordering place your order ASAP and then we'll be ready to ship next week when it warms up a bit

howdy20012002
11-22-2006, 06:03 PM
I also have a acro shipment that may be coming in as early as this evening.
If not, it will be friday as I am on a 24 hour duty with the army.
I will let everyone know as soon as I find out if the flights will work out for the shipment tonight.
thanks
Neal

MikeP
11-22-2006, 08:52 PM
I have a pending order with Howdy, I still need to set up a paypal account. I'm only interested if the group order goes through and we can share shipping.

JOSH
11-22-2006, 09:16 PM
shipping will be split, usualy ends up being around 6-8 each

Pan
11-22-2006, 09:52 PM
6-8 bucks is reasonable....when was this going to happen again?

JOSH
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM
hopping next week if all the orders are in and the weather is decent

Pan
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM
ok, i need to wait until saturday (payday) to see if i can get the order i want or have to half it....i'mm looking at almost 200 bucks, but might have to go with 100....damn bills

impreza
11-23-2006, 05:57 AM
I'm off the bandwagon as well until the weather warms up a bit. I have had bad experiences shipping in cold weather in the past, can't afford that risk again!

howdy20012002
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM
friday isn't looking bad for weather
then it cools off.
LMK what people are thinking.
Neal

Pan
11-28-2006, 06:06 PM
I MAY be able to bring back the calgary order sunday as I am looking at going up to Edmonton to bring back my order. The only problem is I live an hour north of calgary so that is two extra hours extra time and extra gas that i don't know if i am willing to use/spend. Would someone be able to meet me and we could switch off? I am going up pending any weird circumstances popping up. I will confirm by friday. If for some reason i can't the weather is supposed to be quite warm for thursday friday saturday..like -2 or so...

Disclaimer
if i get killed or someone i know gets killed or my car blows up or i get pneumonia or something then I will not be going up :)

MikeP
11-30-2006, 02:57 PM
I MAY be able to bring back the calgary order sunday as I am looking at going up to Edmonton to bring back my order.

How are things looking for your trip to Edmonton? Depending on timing I could meet you in Airdrie, I would have my kids with me though so I don't want to go any further. I could float the bags of the other orders in my LR curing tank as long as they were picked up asap. I live in the SW Strathcona/Coach Hill area.

Let me know
Mike

Pan
11-30-2006, 08:32 PM
looking good, depending on how work goes tomorrow everything should be in order. But i will decide tomorrow. Had a couple of late nights this week (like 20 hr shifts) and i might want to just spend the weekend Sleeping...but i want my order as well so :) I will decide for sure tomorrow. Will howdy have everyones stuff ready if i o bring it back? Plus i need a watchman goby....if anyone knows where...or a yellow-headed jawfish. and some more live rock for my little tank...for my clowns

heh airdie might as well be calgary :)

Pan
12-02-2006, 01:52 AM
i still might be going up but howdy hasn't gotten back to me so....we'll see.

howdy20012002
12-02-2006, 03:19 AM
I willl be around off and on all weekend.
I am sure we can make a timing
so put in your orders people.
LMK what you want
the SPS colonies I have are top notch. the pics truly don't do them justice
thanks
Neal

MikeP
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
I confirmed and paid for my order last night :smile: . Somebody let me know what the plan is for getting our orders to Calgary.

Thanks

Pan
12-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I might still go up tomorrow, but I didn't get a reply before work from neal so i made other plans. No fault of Neals I am just so busy that i need to be very practical when scheduling things. I will leave a message here by 10 am if i can bring back the order for everyone else.

JOSH
12-03-2006, 12:40 AM
so how many people have placed an order

howdy20012002
12-03-2006, 01:31 AM
only Mike has placed an order.
If subdued can't make it tomorrow, I can always ship.
Neal

JOSH
12-03-2006, 01:58 AM
okay but we'll need a couple more people to make it happen

JOSH
12-04-2006, 01:09 AM
okay now that the weathers up a little, shipping should be okay, so if you were interested in any corals or inverts, try to place your orders ASAP so we can get it shipped before it gets colder

Pan
12-06-2006, 08:36 PM
anyways guys I will be going up to pick up my order from howdy this weekend, have not decided on the day, but looking towards saturday right after work, maybe stop by a couple stores if i have time, i need to find two nice percs, lots of black and white and orange, not just mostly orange blah...
i can bring the order back with me but someone would have to meet me as i do not wish to spend the extra time and money to go to calgary then back home, if someone could meat me in innsfail or red deer or that area that would be cool. (just make sure if you say you will be there you are, because i don't want to take responsibility for holding peoples stuff and having something happen to it. I may change my mind but i have very little time to myself on the weekend and spending it driving (when i drie for a living) is not what i want to do :) I will defn make sure everything is kept warm in the car, not too warm etc...i will be taking the styrofoam fish boxes i have with me etc, and the pickup will be made last thig from howdy so nothing sits, so it should be in innisfail in a little over two hours from pickup. surely this is better than greyhound? if no one can meet me or they don't like the sounds of anything...cheers have fun :)

I AM GOING FOR SURE THIS TIME :)