PDA

View Full Version : Gvas Order Fragfactory: Closed, Pending Shipping On Tuesday

Cameron
11-19-2006, 10:37 PM
There are a few of us over at GVAS that want to make a group order from Frag Factory.... Who's in?

I always wanted to order from FF, I'm glad we were all about to get together and make it happen..

Johnny Reefer
11-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I would in about 5-6 weeks, but not now.

Cheers,

FragFactory
11-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Just let me know if I can be any help organizing this order.

I find the best way is that everybody orders on their own, specifies free shipping, and that they are part of the group order.

Mike

Borderjumper
11-20-2006, 06:53 AM
I will be willing to pick up the frags at the airport and then everyone could pick thiers up at my place.. downtown Victoria area. Lets get a count in and see where we stand. In in for about 100$. Shelley

Cameron
11-20-2006, 08:48 AM
About $120-150 here.

Jaws
11-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Put me down for around $100.

Borderjumper
11-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Well looks like were up to our free shipping:mrgreen:

How long do you guys want to leave this open? I was thinking like until Friday should give anyone else time that wants to join us.

The Cargo place at the airport is not open weekends, so we will have to ship during the week. Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays work for us. I dont like shipping anything on a Friday just incase.. if a package got lost it would be there until Monday. The cargo arrives about 1:30 and is ready for pick up about 2-2:30. So I would be home by about 3 pm. I know alot of you work till 6 or so. I have no problem keeping your stuff warm for you until you can get here. It HAS to be picked up before 9 PM . IF I have to acclimate anything you dont pick up into my tank.. It becomes mine:onfire: I will be picking up our package at WestJet and making my home available for you to get your frags that evening. Any purchases are between you and FragFactory. I might suggust that you email Mike now and arrange for your purchase so you will get what you want before it is sold out. Just make sure Mike knows its the Victoria group buy.. so he doesnt charge you shipping.

Borderjumper
11-22-2006, 03:27 AM
We need to get this ordered by Friday.

Chaloupa
11-22-2006, 04:03 AM
Darn....I wish I was closer to Vic to get in on this as Frag Factory has some nice stuff!!!

Cameron
11-22-2006, 04:53 AM
Can we make it to fre shipping?

Borderjumper
11-22-2006, 05:10 AM
I dont know. Im in for 133.00

FragFactory
11-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Judging from who I have talked to I think you guys are at free shipping..

Mike

Borderjumper
11-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Get your orders in!:mrgreen: I would like to wrap this up tomorrow and have it shipped out Tuesday for Tuesday afternoon pickup at my place.

From what I see its me, Ian ( from TGVAS ) and Jaws. Cameron if you want in get your order placed. I dont want no whinin from anyone if they miss out!:agrue: :biggrin: Shelley

gerrygab
11-23-2006, 08:39 PM
I'm in for $125, PM me for pick-up info.

Borderjumper
11-23-2006, 11:08 PM
Everyone that wants in on this must order and pay for their items thru Mike at FragFactory. Any purchase is between you and Mike, as is any guarentee on the items. I am just picking up the box at the airport and making my home available that afternoon for individuals to come and get thier frags. Frags MUST be picked up before 9 PM on the date of shipping. Im hoping for Tuesday. I have no place to keep anyones frags overnight, so if I have to acclimate them into my tank.. they are mine! :surprise:

AFTER you have placed your order with Mike.. and paid for your items.. I would like a list of what you purchased along with your log-on name, real name, and phone number emailed to me at Borderjumper@shaw.ca.

Some how this Victoria Group order got split between 2 message boards, and that is the best way I can keep things straight. Thanks, Shelley

FragFactory
11-23-2006, 11:43 PM
As this has turned into a large order, we will be bagging and labeling every package separately, and group bagging individual orders to make it easier to distinguish, who gets what.

This way there should be absolutely no confusion at time of arrival..

Mike

Borderjumper
11-23-2006, 11:53 PM
:smilecol: Thanks Mike.. I dont like confusion!

Squiddy
11-23-2006, 11:55 PM
Tostito and I are ordering some stuff. Will put the order in this evening.

Squiddy
11-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Alright, we're in for ~$170. Let me know when and where! I can probably pick them up on the way home from work on Tuesday.

Borderjumper
11-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi squiddy
Everyone that wants in on this must order and pay for their items thru Mike at FragFactory. Any purchase is between you and Mike, as is any guarentee on the items. I am just picking up the box at the airport and making my home available that afternoon for individuals to come and get thier frags. Frags MUST be picked up before 9 PM on the date of shipping. Im hoping for Tuesday. I have no place to keep anyones frags overnight, so if I have to acclimate them into my tank.. they are mine! :surprise:

AFTER you have placed your order with Mike.. and paid for your items.. I would like a list of what you purchased along with your log-on name, real name, and phone number emailed to me at Borderjumper@shaw.ca.

Some how this Victoria Group order got split between 2 message boards, and that is the best way I can keep things straight. Thanks, Shelley

FragFactory
11-24-2006, 02:01 AM
Okay so I have

Jason
Gerry
Ian
Jeremy
Tim
Shelly

Please let me know if I am missing anybody :) ehehhe

Mike

Squiddy
11-24-2006, 02:42 AM
That second message was me indicating that I had paid for ~$170 worth of frags :mrgreen:. What I didn't do is email you, so I will do that right now. Thanks!

Borderjumper
11-24-2006, 03:18 AM
I still need Gerry to email me his info. Borderjumper@shaw.ca

I will emailing you all my address and cell # for Tuesday's pickup:mrgreen:

Cameron
11-24-2006, 03:53 AM
paying now

FragFactory
11-24-2006, 04:08 AM
Here is the updated list

Jason
Gerry
Ian
Jeremy
Tim
Shelly
Cameron

Thanks
Mike

Borderjumper
11-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes that is everyone. The group order is now closed. Cameron, since you moved my group order thread from TGVAS over to CanReef, I would appreciate if you could edit your original thread and mark the Title "CLOSED".

I will get back to all who ordered as soon as Mike lets me know the flight is confirmed. We are shooting for Tuesday. Cheers, Shelley

Cameron
11-25-2006, 07:25 AM
I would in about 5-6 weeks, but not now.

Cheers,

Mike said they will be getting in some more colors in the new year....

Maybe we should all set a date for the next group order!!

I suggest a shipment date of early Februray!!!

Johnny Reefer
11-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Mike said they will be getting in some more colors in the new year....

Maybe we should all set a date for the next group order!!

I suggest a shipment date of early Februray!!!
How about mid to late February?
I'll be working 12 hour days in early February and would prefer not to have to deal with frags during that time.

Thanx much and cheers,

Borderjumper
11-25-2006, 09:54 PM
We could always order late January or early February and have the delivery mid to late February. I dont think Mike would mind holding the frags for a few weeks.

I sent Mike an email last night asking him if he thought the weather would pose a problem for Tuesday delivery. I havent heard back yet. Cheers. Shelley