PDA

View Full Version : Fire sale/Garage Sale .. Cheap Miscellaneous (Calgary)

Delphinus
11-19-2006, 04:39 AM
In preparation for my setting up my 280g I have to find the floor in my basement. I have a LOT of stuff to get rid of.

Items that are marked "free" are going to end up in the landfill sometime during the week unless someone can make use of them.

Free Items:

2 Frag trays - It's actually some hydroponics something or other (see picture below). I intended to use it as a shallow frag tray/growout area. I have no intention of following through on that. Approximately 48"x18"x6" high. Gone

2 Aquaclear Mini's. Gone

1 Aquaclear 300. Gone

2 Surface skimmer attachments for Aquaclear or Fluval or whatever. Gone

1 24" single striplight (see picture below) Gone

1 18" single striplight (see picture below) Gone

1 3-way 1" PVC valve. Spoken for
This was something I was experimenting with. As one direction starts to close, the other direction starts to open. If you could find an actuator you could set up a really keen closed loop similar to a Oceans-Motions thingymabob or SCWD type water director. That was my original intention, at this point I have no plans to ever follow through on that.

Scrap 1/4" glass pieces. Gone
No matter what I try, I can't cut glass worth a darn. This stuff is more or less useless to me. :(
To someone who CAN cut glass this could be useful for overflow box making, or patching stuff, or some kind of DIY, or ....

Cover glass for 90g aquarium. Gone
I forgot to send this along with the guy who bought my old 90g.

*** All of the above items are FREE for pickup -- destined to go to landfill otherwise ***

Not-So-Free Items:

20g tank - drilled for 1" bulkhead (back corner bottom). $15 OBO
(See pictures below)
I can patch the hole if drilled isn't suitable for you. I can also drill a hole in a different spot if desired. I can also probably dig up a bulkhead for a couple extra bulks. Just help me get this tank out of here.

Fluval 304 - Sold

Fluval 204 - Sold

Fluval 203 - $10 OBO

Old style Precision Marine "Bullet" Injector (came with my PM-1). $5 Spoken for
Hacksaw it open and you've got a 1408 Beckett or whatever. Or use as-is, it works just fine, just can't get into it for ease of cleaning.

There will likely be more items to come as I progress through a few things.

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/4sale/PB170009.JPG

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/4sale/20g1.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/4sale/20g2.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/4sale/20g3.jpg

prodogg02
11-19-2006, 05:37 AM
pm'd

EmilyB
11-19-2006, 06:31 AM
My long neglected 10g has been without light for a spell......:redface: so I'd love to get the 18" strip light.

riceboy
11-19-2006, 08:09 AM
i'll take the 24 in light
thanks
victor

Pufferpack
11-19-2006, 11:00 AM
PM'd

medican
11-19-2006, 12:43 PM
OMG.....your worse than me...........:lol:

dolphinpoint
11-19-2006, 01:41 PM
I can take all the aquaclears if they are available!
Thanks,
Ron

kari
11-19-2006, 03:27 PM
I'll take the Beckett if it's still available. That should clear up some floor space for you:lol: . Thought I'd try the Beckett mod thing from RC.

nanopodreefer
11-19-2006, 03:52 PM
I would be interested in the fluvals, 304/204 tx

Delphinus
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Oh my! ... so .. many. .. PM's ... :lol:

I have received a considerable amount of PM's and there is multiple interest on most items. I'm afraid I'm going to have ask that this be "first come first served."

I am going to be available all day today except for the sake of running errands, so if you can come today, please call me 1) to make sure the item you're after is still available and 2) so that I know that you're coming.

I will post is my contact info and address in the next post. (When all items are gone I will delete the post).

Delphinus
11-19-2006, 06:29 PM
Update:

Everything but the Fluval 203 and the 20g is sold.

Thanks to all who expressed interest, and I apologize to those who didn't get what they were wanting.