PDA

View Full Version : Where do you place your Tunze Waveboxes?

ribber
11-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Looking to see where the majority of people who own these place them? In front of the rock work or do you make room behind the rock work for it to operate. I am aware that you need a 19 inch gap from the box.

andresont
11-19-2006, 07:29 AM
PMed you

Mike Olson
11-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Mine is placed in the back left corner with my overflow in the middle...part of my rock structure is only 12 inces in front of the unit...I get an inch and a half wave! See my gallery for placement....the price was high but worth every penny!

Razz
11-19-2006, 02:43 PM
I also have mine set up in the back corner, with centre back overflow. In fact the rock work is probably only inches away. I was having trouble getting the 1" wave and moved it all around the tank from front to back, and found out that it was more the setting on the pump than the wavebox position. I am now getting a full 1-1.5 inch wave and now wondering if it is going to get taller. Crossing my fingers as the wave is just under the eruo bracing now.
A great place for info is on Reef Central, Tunze has a sponsors thread, and Roger from Tunze answers questions pretty quick.