PDA

View Full Version : Complete system for sale.

StirCrazy
11-16-2006, 12:02 PM
well due to some changes I am finding I do not have the time to have a salt water tank running anymore so I am putting my complete system up for sale.

This includes 90 gal tank (36x24x24) stand, Kalk reactor, beckett skimmer, 3 mak 4's (one needs new impeller), 1/4hp chiller, two 250 watt HQI MH set up, two VHO set up, sump, float level control, two Seio powerheads, two tunze 6060 power heads, UV sterilizer, test kits, salt, and more odds and ends.

I am looking for 3000.00 OBO and not willing to split up as of yet.

Steve

christyf5
11-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Sorry to hear you're selling, I hope you're just taking a "break" :wink:

StirCrazy
11-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Might be a break, might not.. with the new trailer and truck I plan on being away a lot this year and I should also be going back to sea in the summer sometime so I just want to see what amount of time I can devote to the hobby befor I build the system I want.

Steve

Cameron
11-17-2006, 01:40 AM
I'm also in Victoria and somewhat interested..pics?

StirCrazy
11-17-2006, 03:52 AM
here are a couple pics, the first one is of the stand with all the doors off or open
http://www.members.shaw.ca/crystalk/tankdooroff.jpg

the next one is with all them closed (one note the end door that is only covering a small amount of the opening has been replaced with a door that covers it all.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/crystalk/tankdoor.jpg

I will try find some more.. looking for these I discovered I took 4000 pics of corals and just the tank but not many of the stand.

Steve

StirCrazy
11-18-2006, 04:06 PM
remember.. the price was OBO so if you are looking for something don't be afraid to make an offer.. the worst that can happen is I laugh and say no:mrgreen:

Steve

medican
11-18-2006, 04:32 PM
I feel your pain Stir.............:sad:

StirCrazy
11-18-2006, 05:38 PM
I feel your pain Stir.............:sad:

No pain at all, just relized I can't do what I want to do with this set up and the only way to do what I want to di is to sell it and buy/build new stuff.

Steve

fishyfolks
11-18-2006, 07:48 PM
PM'D you

atcguy
11-18-2006, 10:37 PM
what kind of chiller do you have? interested in the chille ronly if you part out?

StirCrazy
11-19-2006, 01:53 AM
Ok so everyone knows.. if at some point I do decide to part out, the chiller will not be for sale as well as a couple other things that are going to be abailable with a "whole system" purchase.

Steve

StirCrazy
11-20-2006, 12:58 PM
bump

StirCrazy
11-24-2006, 02:58 AM
Ok in the interest of trying to recover my front room I am dropping the price to 2500.00. this is a custom tank (1/2 of a 180) thick glass (no center brace) I do have a set of drilled Euro brace I had made for 110.00 but decided not to use them that go with the tank, tank is drilled for two 1.5" bulkheads on one end.

Stand is steel construction with wood atached (pine and maple finnish) doors on one side open, the other side they remove completly. room under the tank and at the end for the tallest skimmer you could think of, but it comes with a becket skimmer and a kalk reactor. The bottom doors that open have locks on them (keeps visiting kids out of the sump :mrgreen: )

this is the skimmer, driven by a MAK4.
http://www.members.shaw.ca/s.l.s/diy/skimmer/skimmer.jpg

UV steralizer, and on and on...

just added up everything to buy this system new you are looking about 5100.00 after tax... letting it go for 1/2 price now. I will even come help set up the equipment in your house and help to customize the plumbing to your enviorment. (local buyers only...)

Steve