PDA

View Full Version : Frag Factory Order

cag
11-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Ok, so there were not enough people to make the group order from Atomikk work, so I have looked at Frag Factory and there are some really cool things available right now. I have placed an order for just over $150.00 and would gladly have anyone in Calgary add to the order to save on shipping. I am almost at free shipping already so if anyone wants something, order it, pay for it, mark it free shipping and put a note it is going to come out with Cameron's order around Friday Nov24th (the likely day I will have it shipped) I can pick up at airport, meet people there, or take frags to my home in the SW to float until people can drop by and pick them up. I would obviously prefer they be picked up some time that day or evening. But if you are interested contact me and we can arrange something.

Please post here if you are ordering so I and others can see how many of us the order grows to be.

Thanks much.

Cameron.

Tarolisol
11-14-2006, 10:17 PM
I think i will put in a order, what part of the SW are you in.

Tarolisol
11-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Do you know what method they use to ship?

OCDP
11-15-2006, 12:07 AM
West Jet.

Tarolisol
11-16-2006, 01:41 AM
Im going to have to pass, they dont have anything i want for under 50 bucks sorry.

cag
11-18-2006, 09:17 PM
anyone else?

FragFactory
11-18-2006, 10:55 PM
We are having a sale in a few minutes along with a bunch of new stuff :)

Mike

cag
11-20-2006, 02:58 PM
i wll likely ship this friday or saturday, so if you want in on the free shipping jump in soon. We are already at the free shipping, so makes no big difference to me. Let me know if you are adding to the order. Thanks.

cag
11-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Ok it is *#!^* cold out there, so I have postponed shipping the order until next saturday Dec 2. I have a very busy day that day, but I don't want to risk killing everyones coral. So if you ordered that is when it will be coming at this point. I hope that doesn't screw anyone up. I am working that evening, so if you can't meet me at the airport, (or Scott I will drop off as I leave the airport) I will be busy that night till after 9:00. So if you can't pick up at the airport, we need to chat to make arrangements to keep your frags till Sunday. PM me for details. Thanks all. This way we should not end up recieving fragsicles.

OCDP
11-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey , I am not a part of this order , so don't worry about me. I'll PM you as well Cam.

cag
11-29-2006, 05:36 PM
Ok now that weather is on our side, we are shipping on Saturday. Details will follow once I know the flight number and arrival time. If you are shipping with this order please PM me with your phone numbers so I can know who to contact if you are not there at the airport. Thanks everyone.

Cameron