PDA

View Full Version : 8" plus Lta for sale

craignlisa
11-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi there.

Very new here and i have a very large and healthy lta for sale. It is just getting way to big for my tank. Currently under 12, 39 watt high output t5's. Eats a silverside a week and is hosted by a very happy clown thati am sure will be very upset that i am taking his home:sad:

Pics are of it about a month ago i guess. Has grown rapidly(i think i was feeding a little much):biggrin:

Looking for 60.00 or a healthy smaller bta or rbta.
Okay just did a somewhat better tape measure version of how big this guy is. 12 inches across when fully opened.(yep he eats we'll):)

Thanks
Lisa

scub steve
11-14-2006, 01:34 AM
need a location

craignlisa
11-14-2006, 02:57 AM
Sorry i am in Calgary:redface:

Neil
11-14-2006, 02:58 AM
pm'd

craignlisa
11-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Drop the price to 50.00 in hopes someone can give him a good home. Running out of room to move the corals because he is getting to long of tentacles:)

Lisa

Very new here and i have a very large and healthy lta for sale. It is just getting way to big for my tank. Currently under 12, 39 watt high output t5's. Eats a silverside a week and is hosted by a very happy clown thati am sure will be very upset that i am taking his home:sad:

Pics are of it about a month ago i guess. Has grown rapidly(i think i was feeding a little much):biggrin:

Looking for 60.00 or a healthy smaller bta or rbta.
Okay just did a somewhat better tape measure version of how big this guy is. 12 inches across when fully opened.(yep he eats we'll):)

Thanks
Lisa[/QUOTE]

Der_Iron_Chef
11-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Would a LFS in town take it for credit?

craignlisa
11-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Would a LFS in town take it for credit?

Not one that i would trust. I don't want to see it wither away and die either.Its to big and pretty for that.I would rather keep it i guess. Its just getting a little hard to rearrange corals.