PDA

View Full Version : lumen max 2 reflector

niloc16
11-11-2006, 02:22 AM
curious if anyone has any experience with this type of pendant or heard good or bad things about it. i may be ordering 3 of them instead of icecap pendents because they icecaps are not mogul base.

Joe Reefer
11-11-2006, 03:06 AM
I assume your talking about the lumenarc reflector. They are a bit bulky but if you have the room go for it.

Joe Reefer
11-11-2006, 03:09 AM
I assume your talking about the lumenarc reflector. They are a bit bulky but if you have the room go for it.

My bad:redface:, just googled lumen max 2 reflector , they dont look bad either.

mr_alberta
11-11-2006, 03:14 AM
The Sunlight Supply LumenMax reflectors are suppose to surpass the Lumenarc reflectors. At least that was what I read back in the day when they first came out...perhaps Sanjay Joshi has published some new findings on these reflectors?

niloc16
11-11-2006, 04:17 AM
thanks guys. they are an actual pendant style not a reflector. i never thought of looking on sanjays sight. i am getting them from sunlight supply. do you have the link for sanjay?

mr_alberta
11-11-2006, 04:36 AM
http://www.reeflightinginfo.arvixe.com/

Waxx
11-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey guys,

I'm glad I came and checked this thread out.

I'm using the Lumen Max 3 DE reflector w/ the SLS dual 250 HQI ballast and it is GREAT.

I like the Lumen Max 3's because they look a lot nicer than LumenArc reflectors. The spread is GREAT. If you use this combo, go for a 12wk to 14k light you won't regret it. The reflector is square so it covers a lot of space.

When I was first doing a lot of research into MH, I PM'ed Sanjay on RC and he recommended these reflectors to me, so I think that is pretty strong opinion.

Quinn at Prairierefeefsupplies.ca has been fantastic, he knows his stuff really well and is AWESOME to deal with.

Check out http://www.prairiereefsupplies.ca/index.php?id=95 if you are interested, I think the most important part of the MH system is the reflectors and these LM3's are really good.

I hope this helps, message me if you want to to ask me about the reflectors or whatever. SLS products are really well built.

Tyler

niloc16
11-11-2006, 05:33 PM
thanks tyler. thats awesome to hear from someone who is using them i'm going with the LM2's i am assuming it is the same but mogul base

Waxx
11-14-2006, 11:07 PM
that's good news, you won't regret it. I REALLY like my reflectors.

albert_dao
11-15-2006, 02:36 AM
I don't have any personal experience with them, but the customer's who've purchased them from me all agree on the performance: second to none!

niloc16
11-15-2006, 03:41 AM
awesome, now i'm excited. thanks alot for the input guys. i'll post pics when i get them