PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Connection with Tang

Der_Iron_Chef
11-06-2006, 05:27 AM
The header was to get your attention. But really...when my roommate and I got home tonight from work, he immediately said, "Something's wrong in here." Lo and behold, one of our clowns was dead in the tank. :cry: I don't know why--everything seems to be in order.

My roommate assumes it's because he has a psychic connection with our yellow tang *ahem* and insists that I ask if anyone else has a psychic connection with his/her reef inhabitants...lol.

Don't shoot the messenger.

RicePaddy
11-06-2006, 05:30 AM
Maybe someone should have had a connection with your Football team!!!! Like the Coach or the QB!!!

GOOOOO Riders!!!!!

Pan
11-06-2006, 05:45 AM
Maybe someone should have had a connection with your Football team!!!! Like the Coach or the QB!!!

GOOOOO Riders!!!!!

whats a rider?

EmilyB
11-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Absolutely, my fish communicate with me a lot. :biggrin: I don't know about psychic, that's more my dobie...but they do tell me if there is a flow problem or whatever.

jws444
11-06-2006, 07:03 AM
I'm sorry for your roomate. Tangs are the dumbest fish in the ocean. lol.

My hippo startled himself the other day and ran himself into a rock.....

andresont
11-06-2006, 07:05 AM
The header was to get your attention. But really...when my roommate and I got home tonight from work, he immediately said, "Something's wrong in here." Lo and behold, one of our clowns was dead in the tank. :cry: I don't know why--everything seems to be in order.

My roommate assumes it's because he has a psychic connection with our yellow tang *ahem* and insists that I ask if anyone else has a psychic connection with his/her reef inhabitants...lol.

Don't shoot the messenger.
I had a conection like that with Tr. clam it would always close rapidly when i was thinking to move it to another spot, so i left it where it was

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/andresont/DSCN3247.jpg

Farrmanchu
11-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Oh man, your Roomate and your Tang are building a relationship. Maybe they'll run away together and get married. A small ceremony under the Sea?