PDA

View Full Version : Fs Regal Angel

marie
11-01-2006, 02:36 AM
I have a regal angel that needs a fowlr tank. Unfortunately she eats everything, corals as well as flake, mysis and nori. The only thing she leaves alone at the moment is my montipora, mushrooms and brown button polyps.
I won't ship,so if anyone is coming to Powell River or if someone from PR is lurking I'm asking $60 for her. It's going to require draining all the water in my tank to catch her so be prepared to spend some time waiting :lol:

Chaloupa
11-01-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey Marie-how long have you had her? Is it from the Pacific or Red Sea? What size is she right now? AND what size tank is she in now? Let me know as I do have a 120g FOWLR plus have another in the works....

marie
11-01-2006, 05:21 AM
she is a red sea angel about 3", hasn't been growing that fast, the achilles and foxface are nearly twice her size now and they started out about the same. I've had her since june and got her from gobigirl. I put her through 7 weeks quarantine even though she didn't need any treatment and she has been in my 175g. This pic was taken just after i turned who loose in the main tank. she has fattened up since then

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/mariesnell/regal1.jpg