PDA

View Full Version : Lfs

fishguyxd
10-26-2006, 02:19 AM
Are there any places in toontown to buy livestock ,corals etc (I use to live there yrs ago ) so I am not familar anymore what around

Stones
10-26-2006, 02:49 AM
There are a few places that carry salt water stuff. Your best bet is to check out Bayside corals because they are always getting in exotic corals and fish. World of Pets and Petcetera carry saltwater too, but their selection is usually pretty limited.

Murminator
10-26-2006, 04:16 PM
There are a few places that carry salt water stuff. Your best bet is to check out Bayside corals because they are always getting in exotic corals and fish. World of Pets and Petcetera carry saltwater too, but their selection is usually pretty limited.

I have bought some stuff from Colby aka bayside corals nice stuff but I was begining to think he was closed down he hasn't updated his site forever I think it was Feb14 last update.

Stones
10-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Yeah I don't think Colby was updating his site while he was putting up his store and getting it all organized. The actual store (not the website) just opened about a month ago and he has gotten in some amazing corals and fish already.