PDA

View Full Version : FS: DIY LED Lighting (Richmond BC)

Gujustud
10-25-2006, 06:07 AM
SOLD!!! - Thanks Chin_Lee!!

Trying to clean up some stuff around the house. Found a box in my closet of some LED lighting fixtures I bought a while back. All are in mint, new condition. In the original box I bought them from!

For those that are unware, I bought these sometime ago, for moonlighting, then I bought more, as I was going to use them to light up the inside of my stand but never got around to it. Here (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9359&highlight=moonlighting) is the link to my original moonlighting thread.

In total I have 9 which I believe are the 8 LED lamps. I'm pretty sure about 5+ are WHITE color, and the rest are BLUE color. I also have one which is a 3 LED lamp. Unsure of the color. I'll do some testing when I get a chance or if you are 'seriously' interested.

The 3LED sells for $5/usd on their website. The 8LED sells for $7/usd on their website.

If you want all the lights, I will sell them for $50cdn. If you want them individually I will sell them for $5/each, however I would prefer to sell the full set of them.

I am also selling the power switch that I have (posted on the link above) which is also in mint condition (never used other than to test the lights), for $30 (bought it for $40).

Any questions, please ask!

Gujustud
10-26-2006, 04:00 AM
andsoitgoes: Please update your account so I can send you a PM. It currently says you cannot receive them.

andsoitgoes
10-26-2006, 04:47 AM
Oops =/

Try again :)

Gujustud
11-09-2006, 08:30 PM
all sold!!!