PDA

View Full Version : WTB...."Chauncy" zoo frag (from Patwa) down the road

Chaloupa
10-13-2006, 02:30 AM
Here's the story...I got one of the Chauncy frags from Patwa. It was spectacular! And then...my puffer ate it along with some baby blue and an orange/yellow zoo rock I bought from OA and I am bummed. If you bought a frag....can you put me down for a frag from yours down the road (I realize FAR down the road but I really really liked this zoo). OR if anyone in the Lower Mainland is placing a frag order from Patwa I would like to get one too....

marie
10-13-2006, 03:10 AM
Sarah, check pms :mrgreen:

Chaloupa
10-13-2006, 04:19 AM
WOOHOO! Thanks Marie! I will owe you one big time!

psuedo
10-13-2006, 04:29 AM
I always wanted to put a puffer in my reef, but have never had the courage to do so...does your puffer eat many of your corals?

Chaloupa
10-13-2006, 04:58 AM
My puffer is a Valentini puffer. Usually he is a pretty model citizen. I have some Zoos, button polyps, GSP, 2 anemones, encrusting Montipora, mushrooms, nothing really outstanding to worry a lot about BUT I added numerous really nice zoo frags and one zoo rock, plus a couple of "easy" SPS just for kicks and a gorgeous Echino frag..... and my zoos? NICE SNACK! I am blaming him as each frag I put in he was quite interested in (they're very nosey) and no other fish really showed any interest. I have a Rusty Angel in the tank also that I bought directly from a coral tank with no issues previously so...I am blaming the Puffer...previously he was in a FOWLR and only picked at the tube worms or stuff like that.....