PDA

View Full Version : Tank Raised Fish

UnderWorldAquatics
10-08-2002, 10:46 PM
Finally found some funding for the Tank Raised Fish, Only took 4 years... Building a seperate fish room"garage". Ill be starting out with about 4000gallons. Mostly tank raised Tangs, some Angels, and Butterflys, few types of Gobies. Ill also be bringing in very primo Live Rock, and alot of live Macro Algae for feed. Also carrying Clams, Inverts, Cultured Corals. Focus will be on tank raised fish, especially Tangs. Anyone have or know someone with commercial Skimmers? Ozone Generators? Or UV-Sterilizers? Anyone know where the cheapest place for good quality Ball Valves, Unions, and other fittings???
Wont have any fish available to the public for a few good months, but when its up and running anyone passing through Kelowna can stop by...

canadawest
10-09-2002, 07:27 AM
Kyle, you and I should talk about my tank raised Bangaii Cardinals. I am in Kelowna once a month or so, so it could be another tank raised species you might consider offering?

PM or email me to discuss.

PS.. Thanks again for the Mysis shrimp, my fish love it and are very healthy because of it.