PDA

View Full Version : Problem posting a picture

Bob I
10-09-2006, 12:56 AM
I have encountered a strange problem. I posted a Photobucket URL, but noticed that the picture was not complete due to the upload to Photobucket being interrupted. When I tried to edit the post to change it to a new URL, it would not work. When I called up the post to edit it, the picture showed up instead of the IMG text. I could neither edit, nor delete the post. Why would this be.:question:

Delphinus
10-09-2006, 01:51 AM
I have this problem too with the new software. It automatically embeds information and as soon as you have a typo or something you're essentially hooped. At least I've not found a way around it. Short of deleting the image and starting over. Sorry I don't have a better suggestion, if anyone else knows how then please post because I could learn something too then. :D

Bob I
10-09-2006, 02:01 AM
I have this problem too with the new software. It automatically embeds information and as soon as you have a typo or something you're essentially hooped. At least I've not found a way around it. Short of deleting the image and starting over. Sorry I don't have a better suggestion, if anyone else knows how then please post because I could learn something too then. :D

Thanks Tony, but that is the problem, I can't delete the image. However, since it is no good anyway I can delete it from Photobucket to see what happens then.:mrgreen: