PDA

View Full Version : Nova Scotia bound

kuatto
10-07-2006, 02:58 AM
Just a quick message to let you all know we are sitting in a hotel in Brandon on our way to Nova Scotia.Once we get all settled and new tanks set up I'll post some pics and for those who want to make the trip,a reef meet(its only about 4000 klms..:) )

Cap'n
10-07-2006, 03:27 AM
I'm envious of the beautiful, autumn scenery you'll be living in. Enjoy!

Tarolisol
10-07-2006, 05:30 AM
Just a quick message to let you all know we are sitting in a hotel in Brandon on our way to Nova Scotia.Once we get all settled and new tanks set up I'll post some pics and for those who want to make the trip,a reef meet(its only about 4000 klms..:) )

I expect to see some nice pictures of the ocean.... i like the ocean. Oh yeah and i want some underwater shots as well 8) (<---this is the cool icon but i cant figure out how to do it)

Doug
10-07-2006, 01:52 PM

and you never called us to come fer a drink:smile:

Beverly
10-07-2006, 02:32 PM
G-bye, Jim :sad: Sad to see you leave our fair city, but am glad you're going home :) Send pics of your new place when you have the chance!

Murminator
10-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Keep us in the loop Jim Good luck..... oh and we will have to try some long distance zoo trades :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
10-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Jim you were in Brandon and you didnt call me you sauage...:cry:

JHG
11-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi Jim,

Welcome to Nova Scotia!

Hope to see you visiting the Marine Aquarium Society of Nova Scotia's forum (see link in my sig). We host monthly meetings and group orders and you're more than welcome to participate.

J