PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot Sucks

Bryan
01-01-2002, 06:19 AM
Just wanting to rant a bit, but the Home Depot in Vancouver(terminal/Main) sure is going down hill. Their PVC fitting selection is a joke. I complained to one of the workers and all he could say was "I think we will not be stocking any PVC fittings in the future".

The other day I went down to pick up some Muriatic acid. They stopped selling Muriatic acid.

Thanks God for Revy.

BTW The Revy on 12th has an excellent selection of PVC fittngs and unions from 1/2" to 2".

-=Bryan=-

Achilles
01-01-2002, 07:34 AM
Plumbing can be a real pain in the ass.

Just thought I would throw in that International Plastics on School House near the Silver City Coquitlam has always met my plumbing needs.

They have all the hard and soft PVC fittings etc.

Good luck!

P.S. Home Depot is a joke, try getting a bulkhead there...

terryp01
01-01-2002, 02:46 PM
I believe it is the same every where. We have the same problem here in Texas. Fortunately, there are several other stores which have better selections. The Home Depot seems to foget what got them to the point where they are.

Troy F
01-01-2002, 03:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dussumieri:
The Home Depot seems to foget what got them to the point where they are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BINGO!