PDA

View Full Version : 60 gallon cube, complete setup

Nate
09-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey guys, I have a setup for sale, it inculdes, or can include any of the following items.

60 gallon cube tank 24 X 24X 24 1 piece trim tank looks great
black painted stand, with aged look to it (less than a year old)
Glass top
65 gallon super skimmer
Eheim 2215 filter
Surface extractor by ehiem (gets protein off the surface of your water)
250 watt DE HQI metal halide pendant made by Hamilton

With the exception of the lighting being about 4 years old (relatively new bulb), the setup is all about a year old, maybe just over that.

I will try to get pics up, but I need tob buy a new digicam, as this is what I am getting rid of this tank for.

Other lighting/filtration could be accomodated, dont be shy to ask, I have a lot of random stuff laying around here.

If maintenance or setup are a pain for you, it could be arranged with the sale.

Thanks for reading, I am looking for the best offer you guys can give, dont be shy to ask, just make sure you are prepared to show up, and would like to have it out in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Nate

MMa
10-19-2006, 01:25 AM
If the tank and such is in Calgary then Pm me..and also..is it a Salt Water Set Up.?

tknude
10-19-2006, 04:41 PM
What would you be asking for the Eheim 2215 filter? I have a HOB Aquaclear 110 with a new 33 gallon set up and makes quite the humm. How loud is the Eheim filter?

Ted.

OCDP
10-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Nate, PM sent on the tank & stand. Sorry I never got back to you...

I am sure we can work something out. I've been quite sick with bronchitis the past week so I haven't been out and about much.

Scott