PDA

View Full Version : ZOA FRAGS (and more!)

Patwa
09-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Hi All,

Here’s a small sampling of the frags I currently have for sale……prices range from $15 to $40 per frag, but most are $20/$25 each (4 to 5 polyps minimum, all frags in excellent health)…..i’ll have more down the road as I get my tank issue(s) sorted out… I promise! ;)

See HERE (http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/patwa3/) for a full list of what I have available, along with individual prices and comments (i'll be adding a few more pieces/frags this evening).

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/patwa3/CORAL%20FRAGS/red_ring_zoa.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/patwa3/CORAL%20FRAGS/pink_with_tan_skirt.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/patwa3/CORAL%20FRAGS/goochsters.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k51/patwa3/CORAL%20FRAGS/starburst_paly.jpg

In a few cases, I have only one or two frags of a certain color-morph, so it’s first come, first served. PM me with any questions you may have, or leave your contact details and i'll contact you. I’d also kindly ask that your order total a minimum of $75, seeing as I live so far away from you guys!

A standard 8x8x8 box (up to 4 lbs) will run you approximately $43 (I ship with UPS Express overnight). I figure we only have one to two weeks more of GOOD weather before I need to use a heat-pack (and a larger box).

Zach.

christyf5
09-28-2006, 03:29 PM
simply gorgeous!!!!

sent PM :razz:

PS. any islanders want to split shipping??

muck
09-28-2006, 03:31 PM
lol.. Didn't take you long to home in on this Christy. :lol:

Zach has some great morphs people!!

christyf5
09-28-2006, 03:33 PM
I have radar :wink:

AJ_77
09-28-2006, 03:36 PM
lol - so wild for zoos, she forgot to 'mod' the thread to the livestock forum...

:mrgreen:

Patwa
09-28-2006, 03:38 PM
(lol! what have i started!?!??!?! eeek!)

don't forget to quote the FILENAME of the pic, or just send me the photobucket URL link for the frag....that's the best way for me to track the orders/frags... :)

Zach

PS..sorry i posted in the wrong forum! mods please move at your discretion :)

muck
09-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Moved to Livestock forum. I'll let it go this time Zach.. :lol:

christyf5
09-28-2006, 03:41 PM
lol - so wild for zoos, she forgot to 'mod' the thread to the livestock forum...

Dude! I don't have time for that! Besides, Muck is on the ball this am :wink:

OCDP
09-28-2006, 03:50 PM
I am interested. :exclaim: PM Sent.

Anyone in Calgary want to help split shipping costs, etc.... ?? There's gotta be a couple of people wanting zoos...

Chaloupa
09-28-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm in with Christy...!

Chad
09-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Anyone from the lower mainland want to get some?? I see a few frags I'd like to get.

anglfish
09-28-2006, 09:49 PM
I would like to be in on the island shipment!

Will send PMs.

JOSH
09-29-2006, 01:04 AM
if anyone from calgary are getting some let me know as id like a couple!

Raf
09-29-2006, 02:19 AM
So anybody ordering in Vancouver/Lower Mainland, because we are very interested.... :)

Chad
09-29-2006, 03:19 AM
So anybody ordering in Vancouver/Lower Mainland, because we are very interested.... :)

Yes, I will be ordering... a few more people will make the shipping easier

Keana
09-29-2006, 04:44 AM
I would be interested!! I want any of the pictured zoa's.

Keana

CLINT
09-29-2006, 05:07 AM
im also interested just waiting to see if he has what i want.im in surrey CLINT

Asmoa
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Interested in the Red/Orange Zoo's Im in calgary... let me know who else is ordering from here.

Patwa
09-29-2006, 03:53 PM
OK..i'm gonna compile the orders from the past 24 hours.....this might take a while, so please bear with me.....in any case, shipments will be sent out starting Monday or Tuesday next week.

...i'll post back here when i figure out what i have left....for any order placed now onwards, be advised that i'll need to check on availability, so no guarantees

(you guys are animals!....i'm not gonna have anything left to sell to the reefers in my area!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!)

Zach

muck
09-29-2006, 04:19 PM
lol... You opened a can of worms, Zach. :lol:

Keana
09-29-2006, 06:10 PM
Im going to get a some frags from a local seller. Sorry to say Im out of this order. They are very beautiful zoa's and I am sure they are sold out or selling out at the speed of sound! Thanks for posting your frags and I will be looking to buy sometime down the road.

Bye, Keana

marie
10-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Have you contacted all the people who placed an order yet?

Chaloupa
10-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey Zach...have you replied to everyone that is purchasing frags? I still haven't had my order confirmed to go with the stuff for Christy. There were 3 Zoa varieties and an Echino frag. Please let me know. Sarah

OCDP
10-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey Zach...have you replied to everyone that is purchasing frags? I still haven't had my order confirmed to go with the stuff for Christy. There were 3 Zoa varieties and an Echino frag. Please let me know. Sarah

I got a message from Zach yesterday saying he was going to get things started this week. Should hear back from him soon..

Chaloupa
10-02-2006, 03:57 PM
thanks Scott...I was beginning to wonder!:biggrin:

Patwa
10-02-2006, 07:04 PM
OK..sent a message to the Vancouver Island group.....the Calgary group will receive an email once i hear back from one guy...and the rest shoudl get an email by tonight/tomorrow

don't hesitate to contact me if it is urgent :)

Zach

OCDP
10-02-2006, 07:12 PM
OK..sent a message to the Vancouver Island group.....the Calgary group will receive an email once i hear back from one guy...and the rest shoudl get an email by tonight/tomorrow

don't hesitate to contact me if it is urgent :)

Zach

Hey Zach, if the person you are trying to reach is "cag" it may be a while til we hear back, as he just said this morning his internet is not working at home. Just a heads up :)

Patwa
10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
no worries...i'll send your group a message in a few mins with a total, etc..

tx

Zach

Chaloupa
10-10-2006, 06:07 AM
Zach - got my Zoos and my Echino frag. They are looking AMAZING under my lighting! All frags have opened up and are beautiful! (I just picked them up yesterday from Christy) thanks for "sharing" with us!

Christy - HUGE thankyou for the visit (wish I could have stayed longer....:biggrin:) for the "frag sitting" and coordinating this order for us...and for a few bits from your Nano. Many thanks! Sounds like we should fish shop together...I always feel so bad when my husband has to circle each and every tank with me over and over so I can look at EVERYTHING for hours on end! Sounds like you shop the same way!:lol:

OCDP
10-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah a big thanks to Patwa for the zoos. All of my frags have awesome colour and all my frags but one are open, and that would be the Goochsters. I figured they would be last to open.. as the saying goes "the prettier they are...." , yada yada yada.

Patwa
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
no probs y'all! :) (keep me posted on the Goochsters, Scott)

...i'm already thinking about what to offer for part two of my Zoa sale ;)

Zach.

OCDP
10-10-2006, 05:04 PM
no probs y'all! :) (keep me posted on the Goochsters, Scott)

...i'm already thinking about what to offer for part two of my Zoa sale ;)

Zach.

Let me know when your going for round 2 Zach, you have very nice zoanthids. Very well made frags and the frags have excellent colour. Also, for anyone reading, the zoos were packed very well. Better than orders I have recieved from other online stores. (FWIW)

As for the Goochsters, they look pretty good and healthy (closed),I would just say they look a little "P.O'd" if you will. But I have always noticed that with the nicer looking zoos, they are generally more finicky. I should see a polyp or two open tonight after work as I seen one tryin to open before lights out last night.