PDA

View Full Version : Getting Out!

lil_clownfish13
09-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Hi All,
Well; after a mysterious ammonia spike in my 20g that killed my 4 year old clownfish pair a few days ago I have decided to get out of saltwater fish keeping for now. I am needless to say heartbroken.

I have a bunch of corals and live rock that I want to get rid of-- and I thought I'd see if anyone on the forum would like any of it before i sell it to aquarium illusions.

I have assorted zoos (s-m-l groups), some white/green palythoas, 2 (m) bright green fuzzy mushrooms, a four polyp frag of zoos from the NFSale red zoos at Aquarium Illusions, 2 frogspawns 3 heads each, one beige pink, one green purple. Assorted mushrooms including one or two pink ones. Lots of encrusting braerium, some kenya tree little guys and a big yellow/purple gorgonian.

I think there is approximately 15-20lbs (not sure) of LR as well... lots with stuff still stuck to it (ie. zoos, shrooms, braerium)

Please email me at the_24k_goldfish@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these items and we can work out a price.

Thanks!
Tina

RicePaddy
09-27-2006, 11:40 PM
Just sent you an e-mail

Will

Dad
09-28-2006, 09:04 PM
e-mail sent

safety4fire
09-29-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm interested, send me a PM, and let me buy some stuff from you :biggrin: