PDA

View Full Version : Swap meet

psuedo
09-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I would just like to say a big thanks to Jason for hosting the backyard aquarium swap meeting today. It is always nice to get out and see other fellow canreefers in one place.

I pick up some nice looking frags today and a few other things that I needed.

Also, I would like to add a big thanks to Hidden Reef for supplying some door prizes.

Great meeting/ frag sale today

CLINT
09-24-2006, 11:00 PM
any pics of what I missed had to do my roof,so i could'nt go.SOB

christyf5
09-24-2006, 11:20 PM
Sorry I missed out but I'm coming to Van on Tues and couldn't handle the ferry 2x in a week :razz: Hope you guys had a blast :biggrin:

ridder
09-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Thanks Jason,
The swap meet was excellent with a good turn out. Filled my bags with lots
of frags.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Let's here it for Jason & his wife for hosting such an awesome event.:)

4ptbuck
09-25-2006, 02:45 AM
Jason, thanks again for having us over.
From the sounds of it I missed the bonaza at 11.

Xtasia
09-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Thanks for hosting the Frag swap Jason and C. The cookies and bevies were a nice touch and particularly thoughtful. Good thinking on setting up the warm water tank outside too! Willow says "massive props on your new set up.. looks sweet... now to fill it with acans.. "

Nice to see the same familiar faces and meet a few new ones as well.

Thanks so much to Pinhead, TomR, Tosh, JasonMcK, Chris, for populating my tank! And to all those others who populated my wallet, I really needed it!

And a BIG thanks to Hidden Reef for my new Seio!

Lets make this an annual thing!!

To Christy, Ruth and Marie.. you'd better come to the next one coz this one was UNBELIEVABLE!

Chin_Lee
09-25-2006, 04:11 AM
Well I have to say I had lots of fun. My son Kohen also said he had lots of fun. Thanks Jason and Catharine for hosting - great set up and excellent baked goodies....... I saw Ivy was carrying that bowl of cookies around and next thing i knew it was all gone........... not sure if Ivy was trying to share or just really hungry :lol:

I think this is definitely has to be an annual event. Most of all, I enjoyed seeing all the old faces and meeting some new ones too.

Great job to all

Xtasia
09-25-2006, 04:25 AM
no comment.

Ruth
09-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Well I am sorry I missed it - if there is one next year I will try my darndest to get to it - and fill the trailer up with all the goodies I have stored in my shed. Not that the trailer would come home empty.:mrgreen:

Midknight
09-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Yes, a real thanks to you guys for letting us into your house.
Loved your tank it was great.
And thanks to Hidden Reef for the prizes (the new tank is set up in the girlfriends place.) :lol:

Jason McK
09-25-2006, 06:09 AM
Hey, It's all about the community. There are so many amazing people we have in our hobby being able to put on this kind of event is simply a lot of fun. Again a HUGE Thank you to Hidden Reef. For there Amazing prizes.

Who Need MACNA when you have an event like this. LOL

J