PDA

View Full Version : new mini reef

djbravoleader
08-19-2002, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone, its been a while. I'm going to be setting up a 10 gal. mini reef (atleast i'm planning to). If anyone has anything (i.e lights, filter ect..) that i might be able to use please let me know, i have the tank right now but thats about it so far. thanks!!

Dez
08-24-2002, 04:07 AM
Rob,

I have a hang on the back filter somewhere, but someone borrowed it and never gave it back. But I could give you a powerhead. Would that help? Do you still have the bulbs off of that fixture I made you? I could make you a light fixture with those bulbs. I'm on holidays till Sept, call me early Sept. Thanks...

Des

AJ_77
08-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Rob:
You've got mail. :D
Alan

djbravoleader
08-25-2002, 04:53 AM
I being the dumb person i am sold everything i had so i'm starting from scratch. I have a 10 gal tank (complete with everything) but of course i will have to buy a new lighting system for it. The filter is a aqua clear one so i think i might be better off convering it into a refuim or make one for it (small one) to hang off the tank....know what i mean. The only thing i dont like about the 10 gal. is that the quality seems poor so i might buy a low 10 gal. tank from the saltwater store (seen a nice 15 gal. one in there when i worked there) plus the new one would have a glass top which would be better. Give me a call when you get home and maybe we can get together and talk tanks smile.gif