PDA

View Full Version : skimmer for sale

niloc16
09-11-2006, 11:04 PM
prizm deluxe skimmer for sale $50 obo.

Cam
09-12-2006, 12:06 AM
I want it for sure, the 50$ is yours. Im having a hard time sending you a PM, just let me know if you are willing to ship and what the cost of shipping is going to be. I live in edmonton, and need a protien skimmer for a 45 gallon tank im setting up.

Thanks Cam
you can email me at clstringham@hotmail.com or send me a PM here

niloc16
09-12-2006, 12:12 AM
yes i mean it is a protein skimmer and it is a hang on the side model, but i'm just being honest with you (which will probably ruin the sale) but the cost of the skimmer and the cost to ship it to you, you would be better to save a bit more and get a better skimmer. i'm just telling you this so that you dont think i'm screwing you over. but if you still want the skimmer then let me know and i'll ship it.

Cam
09-12-2006, 12:15 AM
I think that this model can be put in a sump but im not sure if this is the model. Side note what do you think the cost of shipping to edmonton would be?
Thanks
Cam

niloc16
09-12-2006, 12:37 AM
no it cant be put in a sump, it is a red sea prizm deluxe, it can hang on the side of a sump. if i was to guess shipping cost i would say $30 but like i said before i have not clue cuz i have never had to ship. call air canada and ask or westjet, it only weighs like a pound but the box would be about 24" by 12" maybe

Cam
09-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the info Colin I appreciate the honesty. Im glad that canreef has people who are generally interested in helping not just making a profit. I will look for a better skimmer locally in edmonton.
Thanks
Cam

niloc16
09-12-2006, 01:24 AM
mike?

niloc16
09-12-2006, 01:29 AM
cam, maybe i'm just taking your last message wrong, but i wasnt trying to make a profit off you, i suggested that the skimmer wouldnt be worth the money and the money to ship it to you and that you should save up to buy a better one. but you asked me again how much it would be to ship.

Cam
09-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Colin
I was talking to another guy named mike about some other things and put his name in before accidently, but i really meant to thank you for your honesty and help. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks Again
Cam