PDA

View Full Version : JL group order

Dez
04-26-2002, 01:21 PM
Hey guys,

Poul and Moraine (puggirl)are going to be making a trip to Vancouver in 3 weeks. Well, only Poul is going I think. He called me last night to see how many people I knew that would like to make an order. This would be great especially for livestock as he'll probably only want to cover about a hundred bucks of his plane ticket back. If we want to order livestock, he'll probably only ask about $10 for plane fee. In terms of dry goods, it would be less. He's going without luggage and can bring 2 empty suitcases there to fill up. If you are interested, please reply to the post. I might buy a bulb, and a couple of fish. Reply so that Poul and Moraine have an idea to see if it's do-able. He's going to Vancouver anyway....so let's help him out if you need to order stuff. You all know the prices of JL compared to Edmonton prices. Log on to www.jlaquatics.com (http://www.jlaquatics.com) to check it out.

desmond

new_reefer
04-27-2002, 12:41 AM
Guys,

I would be intrested in a order if possible. I am intrested in there custodian packages, since it seems like the stores in Edmonton are low in stock. I am also thinking about the 2 feet hamiltion retro kit. Does anyone have any comments on the hamilition lights systems?

Den

new_reefer
05-15-2002, 02:11 PM
Hey guys

I'm just wondering if there is still a possiblity of having this JL group order.

Den

puggirl
05-15-2002, 09:24 PM
Hi guys

Does not look like Poul is going to vancouver but we can still do a group order. I would be willing to go to the airport and pick up. how many people are interested??

Moraine

St Albert Reefer
05-16-2002, 03:53 PM
I'd be interested in going in on a group order - I need some shrooms and GSP .. anyone else?

Dez
05-17-2002, 04:03 AM
I would probably get a bulb or something...

des

puggirl
05-17-2002, 12:06 PM
Ok lets get our lists togeather on what we want from J & L. we can plan to submit our order next week and determine what day we want to order to come in.
Moraine

FishGeek
05-18-2002, 01:28 PM
Could I get in on that order? I would love to get a clam or 2!

Simon

shotzee
05-25-2002, 07:26 PM
i may be interested in getting in on this order too, can i?