PDA

View Full Version : Who is in need of a halide? (calgary)

Nate
09-03-2006, 08:21 AM
I have two halides for sale as I plan on trying out a t5 fixture over my new tank, rather than doing two pendents.

The first is the classic 250 watt DE HQI Halide...magnetic ballast...made by hamilton lighting, comes with ballast, pendent, 6month old 14 k hamilton bulb (nice colour) and teh cord has been extended to 15 feet (I think).

The second I have not put together yet, but have all the pieces, it is a giesmann 150 watt fixture, witha 250 watt retrofitted in, working on a 250 watt icecap ballast, the ballast is brand new never used, and all the work can be done by myself, or you can take it as is in pieces. Bulb is from that Ebay guy in Hong Kong (I think) and is brand new, fired it up and did not like the colour. It is a 20k.

On both lights, I will be taking offers...and availability is somewhat limited as I will need the hamilton light for a couple of weeks while my new tank cycles...

Either light could also be put in a kit with my 60 gallon cube tank that I have fs in another thread.

Please pm me any offers, but feel free to ask any questions in the thread.

Nate