PDA

View Full Version : WEM secret room

CHEAPREEF
04-25-2002, 09:51 PM
Aqarium Illusions. Torsten does all the upkeep ect,, on the stuff at West ED.

Clinton

FishGeek
04-26-2002, 04:16 AM
Anybody know anything about the secret room under West edmonton mall. My friend is a securtiy personal there and he heard stories about a large room full of tanks housing rare and exotic marine fish!!! But the only way to get to it is to hold the highest clearance security card to access it. I know WEM has a vast underground network for their delivery trucks and electrical and water pipes. Does anybody know where to find a blue print of the mall. It would be interesting to find out.

Simon

djbravoleader
04-26-2002, 04:31 AM
I know of this "secret room" It has a board walk above the tanks (the ones you see on the sub ride) and you can walk above the sharks ect. Nothing special but real neat to see. As for the exotic animals, No there are none that is a myth. I know where most of the fish come from and I will let you know that it is a local fish store...i'm sure you can figure out what store..i. e. there aren't many saltwater stores in town to buy reef animals (know what i'm saying) smile.gif

StirCrazy
04-27-2002, 02:54 AM
where is this "Aqarium Illusions" I was in Edmonton for christmas and I couldent find any good salt water stores..just that Pet place, PJ's I think and it sucked hehe