PDA

View Full Version : Simon...I caught the shrimp

Dez
04-24-2002, 12:14 PM
Hey Simon...

I happened to be feeding corals last night and all the shrimp were out, I managed to catch 2 by hand. One small, One x-tra large. Do you want them barbequed? Come pick them up soon because there'e hardly circulation in by breeder basket... You are a free man now that exams are done smile.gif

des

new_reefer
04-25-2002, 01:52 AM
Des,

Are these mantis shrimp by any chance? I have one in my tank that I want to 'que. What's your technique if it is one.

Den

CHEAPREEF
04-25-2002, 02:01 AM
No it's not mantis ship, cleaner shrimp he is holding for Simon. I've heard to catch a mantis you use a plastic coke bottle with the end cut off and inverted. Stick some food in and when it goes in it can't come out. It's a hit and miss thing thought is what i've been told. Hope this helps. What are you going to do with it after you catch it?

Clinton

Oh and welcome. smile.gif

CHEAPREEF
04-25-2002, 09:53 PM
Well if they don't you could always give them to me to hold. LOL.

Clinton

FishGeek
04-26-2002, 04:11 AM
The territory war has begun. The coral bandeds have the cleaners cringing under my overflow blox and won;t let them get down. What a bunch of wimps. But atleast they are cleanning my angel from there. hope they get along soon.

Simon

Dez
04-26-2002, 02:47 PM
or...you know how well that the 5 of mine got along....wink wink, nudge nudge...ha ha. Remember how cheap my holding fee was? he he....have a good day boys...

des