PDA

View Full Version : alage

djbravoleader
04-13-2002, 12:37 PM
If anyone is looking for some alage for there eccosystem or such I hae a small amout that I need to take out of my system (over crowded). I have feather alage and maybe a bit of hemila...or how ever it is spelled. I live in Edmonton

Dez
04-13-2002, 11:47 PM
Hey Rob, I'm just setting up a new tank (42 gallon witha 15 gallon sump/refugium... I'm gonna try some algae and stuff. Let me know next time you're cutting them kay? Thanks..

des

CHEAPREEF
04-14-2002, 04:54 AM
Hey Rob, if you want to getrid of some of that today i'll take it. E-mail me and let me know. By the way the xeina is doing very well.

Clinton

djbravoleader
04-15-2002, 10:57 AM
Hi Dez, well anytime you need some alage I have a small bit for you ready to go. I need to get rid of it ASAP per my eccosystem is getting to full. I have more corals in the tank so you will have to check it out some time. I hear you have a even fuller tank now, I would love to get some more pictures of your tank....this time i will make sure I have the settings a little better on the camera. I showed the Pic of you anenome crab and people seem to love it, i will have to take more of the little guy at work. smile.gif Give me a call.