PDA

View Full Version : *Free*: 1 Extremely Peaceful Yellow Damsel.

OCDP
08-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Free. Call 589-7448 or shoot me a PM. The sooner you can get him, the better. We'll have to make arrangements as my work schedule is kinda funky these next couple weeks, and I need to catch him in advance.

This fish is extremely easy to care for, and is very hardy. Most websites will say they become agressive as they mature, but I haven't seen this guy show one bit of agression. This would be a great fish for someone starting out in the hobby !

Here's a pic: http://www.edge-of-reef.com/pomacentridi/PMCpomacentrus-moluccensis-.jpg

Scott.

Neil
08-28-2006, 09:35 PM
pm'd

OCDP
08-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I''m sorry Neil but the fish was taken last night :(

G1GY
08-30-2006, 06:40 PM
1 Extremely Peaceful Yellow Damsel. :lol:

OCDP
08-30-2006, 06:46 PM
1 Extremely Peaceful Yellow Damsel. :lol:

Dude it's the truth.. I wouldn't lie. Yellow Damsels aint that bad... its the yellow TAIL damsels that are the bastards.

Petcrazy
09-01-2006, 11:46 AM
hm
My yellow tail blue damsel was always a complete sweet heart....he had his little region but he was never mean about it, the clown passed through his cave just fine...and one of my ex's yellow tail blues was always a doll too.

It was some other species of damsels that I had that were complete.....well..lets not go there...they got sent away.

My friends blue devils on the other hand...
Demons absolute demons, killed every other fish she ever tried to put in her 39 gallon or whatever it is.

Note: Never allow a friend to 'dump' his unwanted fish in your tank....

Ever...