PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Snappy
08-24-2006, 07:20 AM
A huge thank you to Anthony (seahorse fanatic) for showing me his set up and taking me on a tank & LFS tour in the Vancouver area. Thanks also to Tom R & Jack for allowing me come over and drool over there reef's as well. Thanks you guys for the hospitality and the ideas I picked up from you. Anthony you are an awesome tour guide, thank you so much.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-24-2006, 07:25 AM
You're most welcome Greg & Penny. David, Irene & I enjoyed spending the day with you Calgarians too.

Anthony

Veng68
08-24-2006, 07:27 AM
You're most welcome Greg & Penny. David, Irene & I enjoyed spending the day with you Calgarians too.

Anthony
Go to sleep Ant ;)

Cheers,
Vic [veng68]

danny zubot
08-24-2006, 03:00 PM
Darn, I'm jelous now. I was supposed to go to the coast this past month, but the young one wasn't travelling well so we stayed to the interior.

Next time I do get out that way I'll be looking you up Anthony, promise!

Tom R
08-25-2006, 04:55 AM
Hi Snappy

I enjoyed our visit the other night. I hope you found some of my ideas useful. I always find it interesting to see other peoples setups and how they put their ideas to use. When ever you come to Vancouver Anthony is the man to see as he knows best pkaces to get your reef fix.

Tom R

Snappy
08-25-2006, 06:19 AM
Hi Snappy

I enjoyed our visit the other night. I hope you found some of my ideas useful. I always find it interesting to see other peoples setups and how they put their ideas to use. When ever you come to Vancouver Anthony is the man to see as he knows best pkaces to get your reef fix.

Tom R

I have to agree Anthony is a great tour guide and I definately got my reef fix. Thanks again for opening your home up and for letting me bend your ear and come away with some great ideas.