PDA

View Full Version : geting out

likereef
08-20-2006, 06:38 PM
i am geting out i am selling zoos,polyps,some live rock ,xenia, Kenya trees all for 120.00

psuedo
08-20-2006, 06:39 PM
where are you located? How much rock do you have? I will take it all if you are local

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-20-2006, 07:13 PM
On the Island I think.

reeferaddict
08-20-2006, 09:40 PM
What? Finally got enough FREE stuff from people so you could sell it?

Squiddy
08-20-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm interested in the zoos/polyps.

He's in Victoria for anyone else who is wondering.

Squiddy
08-21-2006, 01:23 AM
Just received this PM from likereef...

Not selling no more Thx:lol:

likereef
08-21-2006, 01:40 AM
LOL reeferaddict Your on fire!!!!

Jaws
08-21-2006, 04:29 AM
Just received this PM from likereef...

There's a big surprise.

reeferaddict
08-21-2006, 06:15 AM
LOL reeferaddict Your on fire!!!!

That's because I'm TIRED of schmucks like you coming on places like this PREYING on most people's good intentions... You come over to my house to see what you can get "thrown in" with a deal... reneg on the deal and expect the freebies... (not from me in this instance - but I have heard it from others). You get free stuff and then sell it 2 weeks later...

My IM box is FULL of people warning me about you LIKEREEF/RED_FIRE/JOE... then you have the b#$ls to ask me to hold something for you until you can get your SH%$ together, while you actively shop around after you've told me it's a DONE DEAL... then you have the nerve to try and dangle a lowball offer when you think someone is "desparate"... I am SO SICK of you jerking around almost everyone you deal with... but I have heard it ALL Joe, and this board knows ALL about you and your ways... tread softly o'stupid one as I will be warning anyone I see responding to your posts...

AJ_77
08-21-2006, 03:03 PM
I like the way this thread is going - kind of like our own little rating system for buyers/sellers.

seriously... good to know, even if it's more of a local matter.

Squiddy
08-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Alright well I learned something here. Thanks reefer.

reeferaddict
08-21-2006, 05:25 PM
The reason I am so frustrated is because I like to help people... I like to believe in people... I have given stuff to people before, but would sure be hesitant if they ended up for sale on here later on...

Jaws
08-21-2006, 06:27 PM
I can back up Jim's statements 100% along with a bunch of other people in town. I don't normally jump in on threads like this but I would feel worse if someone else got ripped off by this guy again so buyer beware.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-21-2006, 06:37 PM
The mods should look into banning this member as a detriment to the community.

I have met many of the Island reefing members & they are a great bunch. Luckily, we believe in the "warning others" about bad experiences.

JMO,

Anthony

Jaws
08-21-2006, 06:44 PM

I'm not sure but I think he's already been warned. He has changed his name from Red_Fire to Like Reef but I'm not sure if that's why.

reeferaddict
08-21-2006, 06:48 PM

I have met many of the Island reefing members & they are a great bunch. Luckily, we believe in the "warning others" about bad experiences.

JMO,

Anthony

Exactly! Most of the people here are great people. I don't think there should be a whole bunch of flaming threads with individual or baseless complaints, but when somebody's behaviour becomes like this, it is nice to be able to warn others...

Salmon King
08-21-2006, 11:00 PM
He went with me to buy a computer.H e told me the lady said the speakers were blown.I phoned the lady a week later and she said there was nothing wrong with them and that she never said that.I got them back .That shows you what kind of person he is.Anything to make a buck off good hearted people.

trilinearmipmap
08-21-2006, 11:49 PM
It is interesting that a lack on anonymity is a good check on people's behaviour.

It looks like on this board if you rip people off you will get caught.

Kind of like living in a small town where everyone knows you, if you act like a jerk word will get around.

Jaws
08-21-2006, 11:51 PM
I just worry about the people who don't get warning until it's too late.

Xtasia
08-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Not really, there is a person on the lower mainland who continually rips people off (particularly the new folk) and attempts to make a buck off every deal but no one has said anything about it...

If I was the person I'm describing and reading my post, I'd be advised to fly straight henceforth, because this thread has set a precident.

If enough local reefers get screwed by you, and are willing to post about your shoddy behavior your rep will get ruined... and no one will get banned for speaking out about you.

You know who you are... So do we.

It is interesting that a lack on anonymity is a good check on people's behaviour.

It looks like on this board if you rip people off you will get caught.

Kind of like living in a small town where everyone knows you, if you act like a jerk word will get around.

Squinch
08-22-2006, 12:29 AM
I guess its time for a new handle again

Salmon King
08-22-2006, 12:40 AM
I am glad I did/nt give him any free coral last week week when he phoned me and asked.He would be selling it.

reeferaddict
08-22-2006, 02:12 AM
The last thing I have to say on this subject after all the replies is this:

The silence is loud and clear.

demon666
08-22-2006, 08:11 AM
gee the guy doesnt even try to defend himself.

OCDP
08-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Well I think reeferaddict nailed this one:

The silence is loud and clear.

sea gnome
08-23-2006, 03:16 AM
Hi, I offered to drive to Namiamo with him (liKe reef) to pick a tank for him in my truck and he would pay $100 for the time. He got back to me to set up a time and then abruptly hung up, the next day he phones and says ok I'm free now so let's go. I explained that I had a limited time frame in which to do this exercise and the time had past. He then kept upping the $$ he was willing to pay me. I decided that I didn't want to spend 5 hours with this guy and that I would want $$ up front 1st if I did do it. Luckily I got 3 seperate emails from people warning me about this guy. Thank- you to them!! I would have been left holding the bag on that one.
Rachel

Skimmer Juice
08-23-2006, 04:10 AM
Sounds like a nice guy.

albert_dao
08-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Loplololololjvlwkjvj

Skimmerking
08-23-2006, 09:53 PM
gee the guy doesnt even try to defend himself.

Well when 5
reefers from this board are stating that. That is like trusting the Pope you just don't second guess.....

mike

StuartC
08-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Can't the site adminstrator just block the url and solve this "issue" ?

demon666
08-24-2006, 01:53 AM
he can just come back ppl can always find away back.....