PDA

View Full Version : Blue Chin/throat triggers

Chaloupa
08-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Want to add a pair of these to my FOWLR (couple corals and blue carpet anemone) its a 120g with 30+ gallons of sump and Euroreef skimmer..... I know that they are triggers BUT are they fin nippers or do they harass other fish? My biggest concern is my Moorish Idol that is due soon.....I also have a rabbit fish, trio of saddle backs, Valentini Puffer...any input would be appreciated as I love this trigger and would like to add them! THANKS!

albert_dao
08-19-2006, 08:03 AM
They're harmless.

Chaloupa
08-21-2006, 06:15 AM
Thanks Albert!:biggrin:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
08-21-2006, 06:53 AM
Just keep a close eye on them because you might get one of those triggers that forgot to read how harmless they're supposed to be:)

Anthony

Chaloupa
08-21-2006, 07:02 AM
Ha Ha Ha Anthony...I'll put the book up close to the tank so they can have a good read!

We'll be watching really really closely and if they "forget" at any time they'll be put into the other tank (if it's up at that time!)

Anthony...sorry never got ahold of you...lost all our papers with everyones numbers on....hopefully next time. Our weekend was really busy in Vancouver. Whew...don't know how you city people handle the traffic! I love my little "city" no traffic jams, rush hour, long commutes! BUT...you do have some pretty awesome fish stores!:biggrin:

albert_dao
08-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Oh, yeah, theres the odd one that's a bastard. The numbers are pretty low though.

bulletsworld
08-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Oh, yeah, theres the odd one that's a bastard. The numbers are pretty low though.

I totally agree!