PDA

View Full Version : the board will be closed after midninght???

StirCrazy
08-24-2002, 01:42 AM
how can you... I mean... what will I do from midnight to 3 am..... I will be sitting here going through withdrawls.. nooooo you can't shut down smile.gif

Steve

titus
08-24-2002, 02:23 AM
Hello Steve,

I can't believe you actually caught that. It was like up for only 1 minute. Anyway, I don't know when exactly but I need to close down temporarily to allow for upgrades.

Titus

EmilyB
08-24-2002, 02:43 AM
It's way too hot to sleep Titus....can't you do this on a Sunday morning or something....?? :D ;) tongue.gif

StirCrazy
08-24-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Titus:
Hello Steve,

I can't believe you actually caught that. It was like up for only 1 minute. Anyway, I don't know when exactly but I need to close down temporarily to allow for upgrades.

Titus<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats cuz I have no life so I sit on here for most of it smile.gif

Steve

titus
08-24-2002, 05:10 AM
Hello,

Alright I'll do it some other time.

Titus

StirCrazy
08-24-2002, 01:29 PM
hehe, do it when ever you wat titus, I was just teasin.. :D :D I can sit here and refresh till it is back up ;)

Steve

SuperFudge
08-24-2002, 11:17 PM
I think its probably time for a little tweakin anyways.
Im just getting sick of Jamie,Chris and Christy winning the contest month after month after month.... ;) .
Its just not fair I tell ya!.

titus
08-25-2002, 08:44 PM
Hello Marc,

Haha no need to bang your head on the desk for being frustrated at the photo contest. Stephane said he has a MH bulb to donate to the photo contest upon his return. I was planning to use that towards a photo contest.

Titus

StirCrazy
08-25-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Titus:
Stephane said he has a MH bulb to donate to the photo contest upon his return. I was planning to use that towards a photo contest.

Titus<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm so second prize must be a broken ballast :D :D

Steve