PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 70-90 gallon tank (+/-) Kelowna/Surrey (FOUND)

BullDog
08-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Looking for a fish tank in the 70-90 gallon range (give or take). Don't really need any extra accessories, but I'll consider it if you don't want to separate. May be interested in a stand if it comes with it.

In the Okanagan Valley would be ideal, but anywhere in Vancouver area is OK too.

I've now got a tank. Thanks for all the quick replies!

Scales
08-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Hi.

I am about to post my 90 gallon for sale. I live in Walnut Grove (Langley). The tank is a reef-ready All-Glass, app. 3.5 years old. It is in good shape.

The overflow has been "Dursoed" and is plumbed into a custom acrylic sump. I am not using the standard return bulkhead, but rather running the tank bare-bottom and returning the water through a bottom spray-bar that runs along the back behind the rock. The plumbing was designed to accept a mag-drive. The tank includes the cut-to-fit starboard bottom which has a significant growth of coralline algae and zooanthids.

The tank comes with a nice All-Glass pine stand (natural colour) and custom hood that was used for metal halides (it can fit most lighting options and has 4" ventilation fans on each end). The system looks good and is not of the ghetto variety, although the stand would benefit from an application of stain/sealer in the next year or two.

The entire set-up is offered at $900.00. I am selling only because I upgraded to a 180. If this system interests you, please advise.

Cheers.

Trevor

Carlos68
08-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Looking for a fish tank in the 70-90 gallon range (give or take). Don't really need any extra accessories, but I'll consider it if you don't want to separate. May be interested in a stand if it comes with it.

In the Okanagan Valley would be ideal, but anywhere in Vancouver area is OK too.

I forgot to mention, right now I'd prefer a tank that isn't set up for a sump, as I have a canister filter I'd like to use.

I dont know if you saw my post, but I have a almost brand new ninty gallon tank for sale, with glass lids and a stand in Surrey.