PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Abbotsford!

Mike Olson
08-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Well I finally am getting back into a house again! With room for a fishroom downstairs and the main tank upstairs! I am looking so forward to not having to cram everything underneath the tank! I am hoping to sell my 150 Bow with the oak stand and canopy and ordering up a new 180G with a center overflow......the last tank upgrade....no honestly!

Denis
08-14-2006, 09:54 PM
When you get in look me up, I got fish room in the basement with main tank upstairs. I'll give you a tour.

Tom R
08-15-2006, 04:02 AM
Hi Mike

Sorry to loose you from that neighbourhood, however gaining a basement in our hobby is like winning the 6/49. When it comes to setting up a basement fish room you can always use my setup as a source of ideas. Looking forward to seeing how your move and setup works out. Good luck.

You are always welcome to use any of my setup ideas in your setup.

Tom R

Mike Olson
08-15-2006, 04:58 AM
When you get in look me up, I got fish room in the basement with main tank upstairs. I'll give you a tour.
Sounds great.....I went to Hidden reef last week....its nice to see a serious LFS!

Mike Olson
08-15-2006, 05:03 AM
Hi Mike

Sorry to loose you from that neighbourhood, however gaining a basement in our hobby is like winning the 6/49. When it comes to setting up a basement fish room you can always use my setup as a source of ideas. Looking forward to seeing how your move and setup works out. Good luck.

You are always welcome to use any of my setup ideas in your setup.

Tom R
That would be great Tom...my cell is 604-861-3718....I would love to get some ideas....just let me know when I can pop by!!!!!!

niloc16
08-15-2006, 11:35 AM
if you are in abbotsford area hidden reef is an absolute must. keep in contact with them because there is line ups when the new shipments come in because they get such good stuff.